Got a no event message after joining GAC

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 791167146
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Got a no event message after joining GAC. Yes I signed up, 100% positive.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The only thing I did differently this time and might have triggered the issue is I did not check the board after hitting join. I usually check the board just out of pure happy clicking the button again but I dont always do it. Yes I guarantee I joined GAC. 200%. I have went back later and made sure I joined, not checking the board. No screenshots Frown
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Anyways, this is a pretty sad situation.  I am missing out on progress, credits and mats.  It's not game breaking but it's enough to slow me down a bit.  I know you guys cant make me enter GAC magically since all matchups are set but you have to do something about this issue and futur occurences.  Between, this is the second time it happens to me.  It happened on the second GA (yes before GAC, that is way too long ago) and I've seen a lot of reports and treads on the forums and reddit about this exact issue.  Something has to be done about this

Message 1 of 3 (247 Views)

Re: Got a no event message after joining GAC

★★★ Newbie
@Daij81 Just happened to me too. Last time, previous GAC wasn't sure. But now it's happened twice and others reporting it too.
Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Got a no event message after joining GAC

★★★ Newbie
@Daij81 Same here. What about my lost rewards due this buggy game continuing to be buggy?
Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)