Google Play Login issues/Session Expired/Connection Lost [‎29-06-2020]

by ijcath

Original Post

Re: Can't login to game

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

We were unable to find any issue on our end. It appears that this might be related to GooglePlay Service, so if you can reinstall that on your device it might resolve the issue.

Message 81 of 164 (546 Views)

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the updates, much appreciated. I let the team know but so far we were unable to identify anything related on our end.

Message 82 of 164 (522 Views)

Re: Connection Lost Error(Session Expired)/Can't Log in to the game

★★★★★ Novice

Could it be related to the update of Google Play that was installed yesterday on my device?

On a 2nd device, I use Google Play with version 2020.04.18184 which is still working.

On the tablet with the session expired issue, there is 2020.06.19383 installed since yesterday....

@CapitalGames: Could you check your API, please

Message 83 of 164 (521 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ashleybassman I need to check
I don't think so
Message 84 of 164 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure that it would be. I first uninstalled all updates for google play and that didn't work. I then uninstalled it completely and did a clean re-install.

Message 85 of 164 (517 Views)

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

★★★★★ Novice

Could it be related to the update of Google Play that was installed yesterday on my device?

On a 2nd device, I use Google Play with version 2020.04.18184 which is still working.

On the tablet with the session expired issue, there is 2020.06.19383 installed since yesterday...

Message 86 of 164 (521 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue (S10 mobile, google play, game center).  Since then I have downloaded the latest android security update, deleted and reinstalled the game, reset my phone.  Also called support, which didnt get me any further than where I am now.

Message 87 of 164 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Tealc2233 I had the same which then stopped it working I have just tried unistalling etc but it wont work still as it makes it update again
Message 88 of 164 (525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I spoke with Google yesterday, and they had me uninstall all updates, and it didn't fix anything. They did everything in their power from their end, and couldn't find a solution 

Message 89 of 164 (527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My google play games was updated yesterday

With this version

Message 90 of 164 (533 Views)