Google Play Login issues/Session Expired/Connection Lost [‎29-06-2020]

by ijcath

Original Post

Re: Can't login to game

★★★★ Novice

yea Im pretty sure its google play games app version my galaxy s5 has an older version of Google play games and its working. On my s9 its not working which was updated recently to the new version...

Message 91 of 164 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

question is will this affect other android users when they roll the update onto older models

Message 92 of 164 (615 Views)

Re: Connection Lost Error(Session Expired)/Can't Log in to the game

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on a huawei mate 20 pro, i was playing the game this morning (6 hours ago) but come the midday energy refresh the game had restarted and presented this error. Working fine on my 2019 samsung galaxy tab a, i've just done a system update on the samsung and its still working afterwards.

Message 93 of 164 (623 Views)

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

★★★ Newbie

Possible, on my device (Moto One Vision) the problem started after the update of Google Play.

Message 94 of 164 (620 Views)

Re: Connection Lost Error(Session Expired)/Can't Log in to the game

★★★★ Novice

I'm using a LG V40 Thinq. Seems so weird that I was playing the game just fine, then I wake up yesterday morning, and it's all jacked up. I've never missed a day in 5 years. Now I've missed 2 days in a row. My guild is suffering because of my missed raid points. This is total BS. 

Message 95 of 164 (615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

most likely ....i dont even want to manual update my s5 for fear of losing my ability of getting into the game 

Message 96 of 164 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, my version of Google Play is also the new one also (.19383), so it's possible that's the source of the problem.  But it's still not a problem with Google Play itself, because several other games that use Google Play have no problem logging in for me.  SWGOH is the only game that can't connect with it.  @EA_HighCommand 

Message 97 of 164 (605 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand I contacted Google and they said everything you suggested should've worked if it was an issue on their end. I'm concerned this issue will lead to being removed from my guild and not being able to enjoy this game anymore. 

Message 98 of 164 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@gramsn1402 @EA_HighCommand this is also an issue for myself and I have also just got out of a discussion with google stating that they had no more ideas on how to sort this
Message 99 of 164 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've talked with google and they say it's a game issue and we've been told here it's a google issue. I understand it takes a while to diagnose and fix the issue but it seems like there's just a lot of shifting the blame. I just want to play my favorite game.

Message 100 of 164 (546 Views)