Google Play Login issues/Session Expired/Connection Lost [‎29-06-2020]

by ijcath

Original Post

Re: Session has expired

★★★ Newbie

I am going to miss the whole day of rewards and the login bonus is going to be affected because of this.  Can you please fix this issue!!!!

Message 30 of 164 (627 Views)

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

★★ Apprentice
@ijcath I probably missed out on 200 crystals from today's fleet payout because of this. Marvel strike force working like a charm though
Message 32 of 164 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand I'm getting this too.

I've tried reinstalling both SWGOH and Google's Play Games app (multiple times). Also tried changing passwords, clearing cache, restarting my phone, switching between wifi and cell tower, etc. Everything short of getting a new phone... Frown
Message 33 of 164 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, have reinstalled, rebooted, no luck.  

My ally code 712-248-694

Message 34 of 164 (562 Views)

Re: Connection Lost Error(Session Expired)/Can't Log in to the game

★★★ Apprentice

I started getting this problem today on my phone.  Doesn't matter which account I try.  One thing that did work was to use a different device.  It seems to be only a problem with that device trying to connect to CG (other Google Play Games work just fine).

Message 35 of 164 (940 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to log in using a Galaxy S8 but I can't log in with my Galaxy S7 Edge. I have no idea what the difference is. I couldn't sign I when I was on data or Wi-Fi.

Message 36 of 164 (932 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here.  I cleared data and cache.  Uninstalled game.  Cannot login.  Galaxy s10+

Message 37 of 164 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same story for me too. Tried everything you have as well - reinstalling, clear data, clear cache, remove google play permissions, reinstall Google Play Games, all nothing. I'm able to log in fine on an old LG G4, but not my Galaxy S9.

Message 38 of 164 (894 Views)

Re: Unable to log into game

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand Any update on this login issue? I've cleared cache, I've cleared data, I've removed my Google account and added it again, I've restarted my phone several times, reinstalled the game several times, and have reinstalled Google play several times. All have not worked. The other games that I have installed have had no issue connecting to Google Play. I logged into the game using Bluestacks on a computer that is not good at running it, and there was no problem connecting, but I would prefer not to be tied to a computer to play this game

Message 39 of 164 (537 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue, but only on one device.  I can log on with a second device or with BlueStacks.  I tried everything mentioned by others -- reinstalling, clearing storage, removing my Google account, restarting, shutdown.  Nothing has resolved it.  The problems are occurring on my Google Pixel 3XL.  I am able to play on a regular Google Pixel 3.

BlueStacks is acting funny, though -- it declared a draw in my fleet arena after 2 minutes of combat.  Not sure if that is related or not.

Message 40 of 164 (861 Views)