Re: Connection Lost Error(Session Expired)/Can't Log in to the game

Message 141 of 164 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PrimeForce2000 Nice!! Finally
Message 142 of 164 (719 Views)

Re: Your session has expired

★★ Novice
@necromorg232 There are over 305 people complaining about this in Google Play games since yesterday... Any solution? Cant play.. maybe that is the detox I need
Message 143 of 164 (587 Views)

Betreff: Your session has expired

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here; SWGOH has been giving me the session expired/log in loop since yesterday morning, but it works on my tablet (which I hadn't played on in months before this). Usual fixed haven't worked either. 

Message 144 of 164 (576 Views)

Login issues

★★★ Newbie

So I keep having the same issue here that has been reported a couple times regarding getting into the game. I only have the one device that I use for this game and it is frustrating that I can't log in without starting everything again. I have cleared caches, uninstalled and reinstalled apps, restarted my device and had no luck at all. 

Message 145 of 164 (558 Views)

Re: Unable to log into game

★★★★★ Novice
@gramsn1402 "Compensation" ah but remember not EA's fault so why would they
Message 146 of 164 (594 Views)

Re: Your session has expired

★ Novice

Cheers for thepthe info just looked seems there was an update on Google games play, probably causing the issue. Maybe why some people are able to access on older tablets as well....

Message 147 of 164 (550 Views)

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Its not the issue that upsets me, its the constant finger pointing to find a resolution.  Lack of real customer support.  I dont care who broke it, its broke so get it fixed.  No clue why I even bother playing a game that just eats hundred dollar bills and provides no tangible content, no customer service, no information, and constantly looks for ways to create walls instead of bring players together.  Sofa Kingdom=EA/CG

Message 148 of 164 (570 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Looks like the issue is that CG is using a deprecated login method in the game client which Google cleaned up in the latest release.  It's the same deprecated method that caused login issues in November 2018.

Message 149 of 164 (509 Views)

Re: Verbindungsfehler(Sitzung abgelaufen)/Kann sich nicht beim Spiel anmelden

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problems since 2 days

Message 150 of 164 (442 Views)