Re: Connection Lost Error(Session Expired)/Can't Log in to the game

by jtiger2010

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Confirmed. The Facebook workaround worked for me too.

Message 121 of 164 (782 Views)

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

★★★★★ Novice
@jtiger2010 Props to your workaround it works better/longer than the facebook one. so far no issues switching between 2 accounts.
Message 122 of 164 (748 Views)

★ Novice

My buddy had the same issue, someone hacked his google email, he did a hard reset and changed his passwords and it fixed it

Message 123 of 164 (735 Views)

Your session has expired

★ Novice

Hi

I'm having problems logging in I can't get into the game at all. When I load the game I get "Your session has expired either you logged in from another device or it has been 24 hours since you logged on"

I have only used one device my phone. No changes has been made on my phone.

I have tried clearing my cache and re-installing the application. I haven't seen anyone else having this trouble I've checked with my guild and checked online.

This issue has been happening all day I've tried to log in throughout the day.

Are you able to provide any advice to help me get access again?

Many thanks

Steven

Message 124 of 164 (680 Views)

Login boot loop

★★ Newbie

stuck in boot loop keeps taking me back to checking for a update then a error about not login in and the session being expired. IM ABOUT TO LOSE THE TIME I UAVE IN MY DAILY LOGIN REWARDS

Message 125 of 164 (603 Views)

Re: Unable to log into game

★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand Same problem as alot of others here, but I think it happend on my android after an update, cant recall what it was but it was something with games in it could perhaps be play game or what it is called in english Standard smile
Message 126 of 164 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand have you contacted Google from your side to see why the authentication is failing?  Your software must have some sort of an interface with Google play because it triggers it when the game loads.  Maybe the bug is there.

Message 127 of 164 (658 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@Marxismheight you can rollback versions. Google won't support it. Use the link in my other post to figure out how. It was simple enough I could figure it out and I'm back in the game, literally. 

Message 128 of 164 (646 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, if the game doesn't work with the current Google Play app, but it does with the previous version, then there is something causing the disconnect. Please fix this. Also...any compensation for the inconvenience?? 

Message 129 of 164 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_HighCommandHaving same issue and have no other devices on swgoh. Going to miss grand arena because of it.

Using an android.  Ally code is 676-442-966.

Message 130 of 164 (625 Views)