Re: Session has expired

by jtiger2010

Original Post

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

★★★★ Novice

same contacted google they said the same . lol. no one wants to take responsibility I say its Google the Google play games app is busted I told the google guy he needs to get on the phone with his software engineers about this ASAP . i was told their isnt even a way to rollback the update either . ridiculous

Message 101 of 164 (696 Views)

Re: Connection Lost Error(Session Expired)/Can't Log in to the game

★★★★★ Novice
@DarthReav3r Yes this workaround is good!!!
BUMP
Message 102 of 164 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@roguehero006 Here here
Message 103 of 164 (652 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Session has expired

★★★ Novice

I have tried everything I can think of and still cannot get in.

Tried clearing game and Google play data/cache

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the game and Google play.

Tried accessing my account on another device.

Tried creating a new account just to get in.

Tried removing my Google play account and resyncing the account to my phone.

Nothing has worked. I get the endless connection lost error.

Message 104 of 164 (623 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not a Google Play issue. Everything else works except for SWGoH. I've already spoken with Google, and we tried everything from their end to no avail. 

Message 105 of 164 (621 Views)

Re: Connection Lost

★ Novice

My buddy had the same issue, google ended up telling him someone was trying to hack his email 

Message 106 of 164 (616 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@amadpirate what workaround are you speaking of?

Message 107 of 164 (602 Views)

Re: Unable to log into game

★★★ Novice

The game will load,Connecting to play Games, Choose and account....I choose and account (I have tried both) and it instantly goes to CONNECTION LOST Your session has expired.  Like others this is an endless loop.

Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in. The thing is, even my shardmates see I last logged in around midnight EST.

All others games work just fine.   I have cleared Google Games and Google Play Cache, SWGoH cash, un-install/reinstall SWGoH, reset phone, made sure my phone was updated.  Missing out on refreshes, Raids, Arena payouts, Guild tickets, etc..   It would be nice to see something coming from CG on this, I am not FTP and have put enough money into this game where I definitely would like some resolution.

Message 108 of 164 (576 Views)

Re: Unable to log into game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Honor 9
OS Version Up to date
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 976-781-351
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I can't log in.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying to log in with my account. This happens on mobile data and wifi
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Connection Lost your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in. 

Message 109 of 164 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I've actually managed to find a workaround to get back in - I was able to log in using a second device, which I used to link my account to facebook. After that, I started the game on my main device using the guest account, let the cutscene start and then clicked the "already have an account" option and signed in using the facebook transfer. After that, I've been able to log in without any problems.

*Edit.  If you are already previously linked to Facebook, then simply login as guest and link from there

Message 110 of 164 (573 Views)