Re: Connection Lost Error(Session Expired)/Can't Log in to the game

by roguehero006

Original Post

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

★★★★★ Novice

One update:  I was able to install the computer app BlueStacks and I can login on there.  But I will need to be able to access the game on my phone, as I cannot be near my laptop all day to collect various rewards

Message 41 of 164 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have been able to use BlueStacks with no issues as well but I don't have an older device that would work unfortunately. Looks like I'll be doing a whole lotta nothing this TB!

Message 42 of 164 (1,032 Views)

Re: Connection Lost, Reload, Sign-In to Google Play neverending loop

★★ Apprentice
@ijcath yeah bluestacks works fine but i also won't have access to it at key points in the game.
Message 43 of 164 (821 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issues

Capture+_2020-06-29-22-02-47.png
Message 44 of 164 (981 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So I've actually managed to find a workaround to get back in - I was able to log in using a second device, which I used to link my account to facebook. After that, I started the game on my main device using the guest account, let the cutscene start and then clicked the "already have an account" option and signed in using the facebook transfer. After that, I've been able to log in without any problems.

Message 45 of 164 (933 Views)

Can't login to game

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 3
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 712-248-694
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Can't login. Stuck in reload loop. Sane as others. Google play linked account. Tried rebooting reinstalling clearing cache etc
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please check my log. Haven't been able to login for about 18 hours now
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Uk

CG please advise

Screenshot_20200629-223121.png
Message 46 of 164 (968 Views)

Re: Connection timeout issue

★★★★★ Novice

did not work for me Frown

Message 47 of 164 (727 Views)

Games does not load / Looping with Reload

★★★★★ Novice

Games does not open on my Android tablet.

I'm starting the game

It searches for updates, once the cantina is starting to load, it asks me to select my google play account.

When this is done, it directly brings up a message box telling me, that my connection is broken "Verbindung unterbrochen": Session timed out and I should Reload

And this is looping then.

No Wifi issues

What I did so far:

Reboot the device

Clear cache

Reinstall the app

Reinstall Google Play Games

Update all apps on my device

Changed my google accounts password

How can we fix this issue?

Message 48 of 164 (772 Views)

Re: Can't login to game

★★★★★ Novice

I've tried the same from changing password down to completely unregistering SWGOH from my connected apps to no avail I found it logged in on a different device and I'm wondering if you had an update yesterday or today just before this issue started with your phone as that seems to have been the trigger for me

Message 49 of 164 (935 Views)

Re: Can't login to game

★★★★★ Novice

I just tried logging in via google play on another device, and it worked.  I logged off on that device and then tried from the phone again, and it still doesnt work on the phone (which is where I always play).  So must be something to do with the phone.  I can't remember when updates take place - all the time!

There must be a cache or something that I need to clear.. anyone any ideas? CG?

Message 50 of 164 (899 Views)