Google Play Error

by omcdimmu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Google Play Error

★★★ Newbie

For a long time now, every time I play, I keep getting a Google Play Error. The error happens mostly in the Fleet Arena battles and the Regular Arena battles. It does occur during Raids as well. After I get the error, it pauses the game and shortly after, the game crashes to my home screen. I've deleted and reinstalled the game a few times and it still keeps happening. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as it's very frustrating. Here is a screenshot of the error message.

Screenshot_2017-07-12-03-01-22.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Google Play Error

Community Manager

@omcdimmu

• Check for any device and app updates and install those.
  • Go to your device settings, Apps, Google Play Services, tap Force Stop and then Clear Cache
  • Go to your device settings, Apps, Google Services Framework, tap Force Stop and then Clear Cache
  • Fully power off your device and then restart it

Try these steps and let us know how you get on.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (636 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@omcdimmu

• Check for any device and app updates and install those.
  • Go to your device settings, Apps, Google Play Services, tap Force Stop and then Clear Cache
  • Go to your device settings, Apps, Google Services Framework, tap Force Stop and then Clear Cache
  • Fully power off your device and then restart it

Try these steps and let us know how you get on.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Followed all steps, this seemed to work. 

I play several games through google play, this is the only game that has this issue. When are you going to fix your application?

Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the msg I'm getting. I tried the suggestions below that I could.  I also did all updates, uninstalled, reinstalled etc.  

Screenshot_2018-12-09-18-56-17.png
Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)