★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Inventory
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/05/2019
Summarize your bug After completing the champion of Tarsis challenge the gold plating reward is not appearing to my appearence options.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my inventory
What happens when the bug occurs? After completing the champion of Tarsis challenge the gold plating reward is not appearing to my appearence options.
What should be happening instead? The gold plating should be available

After completing the champion of Tarsis challenge the gold plating reward is not appearing to my appearence options as it should.

Message 1 of 3 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gold plating reward missing

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Loco_Nobody_N7 Eventually this was not a bug but a tricky way to use the plating instead. In order to apply the gold plating i had to choose and apply at first the uncommon metal welds plating at the material tab and then choose the gold plating at the colors tab.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Loco_Nobody_N7 

If you complete a challenge and you don't receive item or reward, i invite you to contact EA Assistance they are the only one to help you on your account for unreceived item.

https://help.ea.com/fr/

If we have answer to your question please accept solutionStandard smile.

Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Loco_Nobody_N7 Eventually this was not a bug but a tricky way to use the plating instead. In order to apply the gold plating i had to choose and apply at first the uncommon metal welds plating at the material tab and then choose the gold plating at the colors tab.
Message 3 of 3 (230 Views)