by crinrict

Original Post

Going for a jog with pet causes problems

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Whatever the latest is
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons Jungle Spooky stuff Get together Romantic garden Bowling night Fitness stuff Seasons Vampires Parenthood Eco lifestyle Realm of magic City living Vintage glamor stuff Fitness Laundry day Spooky Outdoor retreat Dine out Cats & dogs Toddler stuff Get to work Cool kitchen stuff Romantic garden
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make it to where when my sim unleashes the pet, he’s able to anything other than stand still with his arms outreached at a 20 degree angle.
What happens when the bug occurs? #1: when my dog needs to go for a jog that’s not an option. It should be an option I can fulfill. #2: Sheba I fulfill it by leashing and then going for a jog, when I unleash, my sim shouldn’t stand still with his arms outreached st a 20 degree angle and do nothing else until I save abs restart.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to take my dog on a jog when he indicates he needs to go for a jog. I also expect that if that exact option isn’t available, then leashing and going for a jog not only fulfills his need but also doesn’t cause my sim to go into A catatonic state in which he stands for eternity with his arms partially outstretched and is unable to perform any additional tasks.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have nothing to submit. I have an iPhone and I play on a console. Figure it out. You get paid money to make this fake work for folks like me. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 1 of 4 (374 Views)

Re: Going for a job with pet causes problems

Hero
@VicsOldLady Does it happen in all neighborhoods or only a specific one ? There a few issues with jogging but it usually depends on where you go jogging.

It sounds like your Sim resets after unleashing the dog.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict It didn’t happen in willow creek but it’s happening in brindleton bay just jogging around the neighborhood. My guy and his dog haven’t lived or jogged anywhere else yet.
Message 3 of 4 (320 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@VicsOldLady Finally got around to test this and while the jogging as such was a bit weird, I didn't have any T-Posing when unleashing.

If you don't go for a jog and just unleash, does it happen as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)