Re: Go to class early - Living off campus

by crinrict

Original Post

Go to class early - Living off campus

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Live off campus when attending university. no "go to class early" option available
What happens when the bug occurs? just normal wall notification, no options to go to class early
What do you expect to see? Button on class tab to go early.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. issue was supposed to be fixed in the last patch, but probably only dealt with on campus living. when turning off mods, the age issue also appeared, was not appearing with mods on.

I thought this was supposed to be fixed with the latest patch, but there is not "go to class early" option for my sim when living off campus.

Message 1 of 3 (552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

unrelated, the age up error occurs with or without mods on.  must have just been a timing thing on that occurring   go to class option still not available.

Message 2 of 3 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@W2wew1331 I don't think the fix was for off campus. The patch notes specifically say that you get it if you're on campus

Sims go to University classes early when directed to if they are at their campus.

Have you tried going to campus ahead of time and see if you get it then ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (526 Views)