Glitchy lobby, crafting materials and Apex Coins being drained to 0

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Device Id: 10DE 1C82 85D11043 Part Number: G210 0000
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? jykok95
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Ash
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. storm point
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. readying to start the next match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? at least 5, I wasn't really paying attention.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/21/2021 3.47pm GMT+8
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The lobby starts flashing, the ready button readies and unready itself every second but i still got in the game without me seeing the match start. I exit, trying to restart hoping the problem will be gone, but couldn't connect. When i eventually got in at 4.04 pm, I am banned from matchmaking for 8mins and 43 seconds as the system say i abandoned a ranked match which I did not play. I click the next button, and i am greeted with a Legendary Wraith skin which I previously did not own, and my crafting materials and Apex Coins (previously around 1200 crafting materials and 300 Apex Coins) are all gone. I checked other Legends to find that there is a new Ash skin as well. I do not know whether there are more stuff purchased as I couldn't find them.
What should be happening instead? normal matching making without auto joined ranked and auto buying skins without me knowing and refusing to let me connect.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know. I log in to find it has already become like that.

I know i can grind and get those crafting materials and Apex Coins back but I am really hoping that the skin purchases could be reverted. It doesn't seem much but I did grind every day to get them.

Message 1 of 2 (377 Views)

Re: Glitchy lobby, crafting materials and Apex Coins being drained to 0

Community Manager
@jykok95 Hi, from your description it sounds like another person may have access to your account. It's probably best to reset your Origin password and that for any linked accounts, and to add login verificationfor added security going forward: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/ea-login-verification-information/

Unfortunately we don't have a way to roll back changes made to an account, sorry.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)