Re: Glitches

by crinrict

Original Post

Glitches

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When the 👻 appears they do the repo people job
What happens when the bug occurs? they take my stuff even when I pay the bills everytime when the 👻 appears
What do you expect to see? no more ghost taking my stuff
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the patch and after I dl the eco exspansion pk

Sims that steal keeps stealing their own stuff on their property

Message 1 of 6 (466 Views)

Hero
@GAMEGIRL1515 Does the Ghost have a klepto trait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (418 Views)

★★★ Novice

None of the 👻 has that but my alive SIM has that trait but none of the 👻 do

Message 3 of 6 (379 Views)

Hero
@GAMEGIRL1515 Could be related to this then: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Objects-disappear-from-lots-with-and-without-N...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (353 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm playing sims 4 on a PlayStation 4 not a 💻. But is there away the sims guru can fix this please I'm tired of ghosts stealing my counters to applications to chessboard and 💻 and my pictures.

Message 5 of 6 (337 Views)

Hero
@GAMEGIRL1515 That doesn't matter. The bug above affects all platforms

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (316 Views)