Glitches in Madden after most recent november update (simulation all madden diff

by M1CH3AL_W

Original Post

Glitches in Madden after most recent november update (simulation all madden diff

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Here are a list of glitches since the update on a simulation cloud franchise:
1. Can no longer scout new rookie prospects effectively (disappears after you scout or does not show up with grades)
2. AI Qbs are taking off far to quickly when you kind of swim or any defensive move. (Not enough of a real time scanning the field which eleminates blitzes)
3. Great job on stopping the AI secondary unreal closing on passes, but why don't our secondary play as tight or when we shed them to where the routes are, we get burned everytime. (Please correct defensive shedding)
4. Can not formation sub or even correctly defensive match up (for example: can not put my best corner on their best wr everytime)
5. Qbs pass to check downs far too quickly before the game can even catch up.
6. AI secondary players tend to break up passes they can not see far too often and also react as soon as you pass the ball even when their back is turned but user players do not.
7. Injuries are far too consistent with off ball injuries and when they happen, they are almost always extremely serious instead of being simple things (etc: wind knocked out, sprains, turf toe, bruises and so on)
8. When you have an injury to a player the week before or during the last week of the season, when end year awards and xp are given, even if that player was number one for the award, he won't get the xp for it and most of the time misses out on the award entirely.
9. Please stop the unrealistic juke by ever AI ball carrier regardless of the player type
10. Please allow me to hit players in an animation instead of that said player being immune to a tackle mid broken tackle/juke/truck animation
11. Please fix user qb throwing delays. Mid accuracy to short range passes requiring my qb to wind up with multiple Qbs and they get sacked before releasing when it is not a consistent motion, also with my Qbs overthrowing them by like 10 yards.
12. Allow for challenges of plays to be more accurate with sideline catches and fumbles.
13. Please add defensive holding when I throw the ball and they still have hands on my reciever downfield. That or illegal contact.
14. Please let us challenge and potentially win a challenge if my quarterbacks arm is going forward when I "fumble" when it should be an incomplete pass.

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Most of these bugs can be populated by playing with the difficulty in an online franchise on all madden difficulty on simulation game style.
What happens when the bug occurs? Just ruins my overall experience in which myself and other online league members can attest to.
What do you expect to see? It would be nice if these glitches can be resolved soon and also on future versions of the game.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bdayb0y
Date/time issue occurred Consistently since launch
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
‌Have had to clear my memory of the uploads so many time due to the constant errors that I would record to show people.
Message 1 of 4 (594 Views)

Re: Glitches in Madden after most recent november update (simulation all madden

★★★ Newbie
Same exact I've noticed with drafting/scouting process
Message 2 of 4 (513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tripleblessed_95
pause the game and then quit. I was up 3 tds how do i get the win.? Ps4
Message 3 of 4 (502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. The draft grades disappear and change and i can not slide with my QB anymore.

Message 4 of 4 (486 Views)