Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number rtx 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.12.18 20:00
Summarize your bug Product: Battlefield V Platform:PC Please specify your platform model. PC AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080 Enter RAM memory size in GB 16x2 32gb Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer Which part of the mode? Conquest Please select your region North America On which server did this happen? All of them When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/12/18 20:00 Summarize your bug I had two special assignments. I completed one and it just disappeared on me without giving me a reward. The other one I had nearly finished and when I logged off to to some errands and came back a few hours later the challenge glitched out notifying me I accomplished one mission of the 4 when I really already completed 3 of the 4 steps. Also the ammo resupply crates are unable to be rebuilt for the tanks and other armored vehicles. As well as it being super glitchy fortifying positions ever since the latest patch. Fairly upset I spent nearly four hours grinding a special assignment just to have it disappear on me with no rewards given after it was completed. How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game? What happens when the bug occurs? Play and see. What should be happening instead? You tell me?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Play and see
What should be happening instead? you tell me?

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16x2 32gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/12/18 20:00
Summarize your bug I had two special assignments. I completed one and it just disappeared on me without giving me a reward. The other one I had nearly finished and when I logged off to to some errands and came back a few hours later the challenge glitched out notifying me I accomplished one mission of the 4 when I really already completed 3 of the 4 steps. Also the ammo resupply crates are unable to be rebuilt for the tanks and other armored vehicles. As well as it being super glitchy fortifying positions ever since the latest patch. Fairly upset I spent nearly four hours grinding a special assignment just to have it disappear on me with no rewards given after it was completed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? Play and see.
What should be happening instead? You tell me?

Message 1 of 1 (137 Views)