Glitches I have been seeing lately...

by Ca1iso

Original Post

Glitches I have been seeing lately...

★★★★ Novice

Issues that I have personally seen since either the December patch or January patch:

• If sims are sitting around a table talking and eating, they will suddenly all be standing and T Pose after a couple of minutes or if you cancel the group conversation interaction (Dec patch).
  • Sims will put their plate of food in their inventory when grabbing food. (I can't be sure if it is just the first plate or others. I saw it happen on the first plate, but not the second. (Jan patch)
  • Glitching and Freezing when going on Speed 3 (Dec patch).
  • When in CAS and selecting clothes, the sims won't change to that item if you are selecting from one of the non-default color options (like if you are selecting the blue option when you click on it and the default is white-example), but if you click on the item first THEN change the color it works fine. (Jan patch).
  • There are other random problems, but I have seen that those are already reported. I might update this list if I find more problems in my game.

I know there are others and I haven't yet been able to play with toddlers (just haven't had the chance in game yet), but I have heard a couple people having issues.

Little backround: I have no CC - I did originally, but I took it out and repaired the game, cleared my caches and all this still happens; I have no mods - same path taken as with my CC; I am on a laptop, but I have the game in laptop mode on high settings; I regularly check to make sure my laptop is not overheating just to make sure that isn't the cause of the lagging; game is patched to highest patch; still does all this on a new save.

Message 1 of 2 (322 Views)

Re: Glitches I have been seeing lately...

Hero
Hi, please refer to this on how to report bugs in here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/ You're welcome to use another format but I can't attend to those.  Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)