Original Post

Glitched Consumables

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It happens in the expedition menu in the consumables tab.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.01.19 21.35
Summarize your bug Whenever I attempt to leave on an expedition and equip a consumable, I lose my connection to the server and am rerouted back to the main menu.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) climb in javelin to plan expedition 2) move to the consumables tab 3) attempt to equip a consumable 4) be kicked off the server
What happens when the bug occurs? I lose my connection to the server.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to equip a consumable and leave on an expedition within a matter of seconds.

I would LOVE to include the video of the incident happening for you guys. But of course your site will not allow me to make the post with it. Do ANY of your branches have good customer service? 

Message 1 of 2 (51 Views)

Re: Glitched Consumables

★★★★ Novice
You're in the US, right? Have you had any luck with customer service? I live in Asia and the only support contact option I have is Answers HQ. I have a similar problem with consumables and there's no way for me to contact EA. Lol.
Message 2 of 2 (30 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help