★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Defensewinem
Date/time issue occurred 8/29/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Play art is disappearing on situations in the gm. Sometimes in hurry up offense
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mostly in hurry up offense
What happens when the bug occurs? Play are no longer shows and players are removed
What do you expect to see? I should be able to call plays. Only plays that show are from recent plays.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Play art is disappearing on situations in the gm. Sometimes in hurry up offense
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500 GB

It has happened about 6 times this week 

Message 4 of 16 (2,793 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitch

★★★★ Novice
@B48P Yes my players would disappear mid game' and no playart would show. I deleted my custom playbook and restarted. Since then I haven't had any problems. If you have a custom playbook try removing it and creating a new one.

View in thread

Message 12 of 16 (3,587 Views)

All Replies

Glitch

★★★ Newbie

At the end of the game if I am behind the game locks up. Play calling screen disappears and all 11 players on offense disappear.  Challenging to complete the last drive with no players on the field Frown

Message 1 of 16 (2,823 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @cougar18 

Are you still experiencing this after today's update? What you're describing doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun with the offense disappearing. Which platform do you play the game on and have you tried reinstalling? I'm concerned something may have went wrong during the installation with corrupted files.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 16 (2,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CougarFPS Same here all plays and players disappear right before half time or end of the game and when I pres x to hike the ball it gives the other team a safety
Message 3 of 16 (2,745 Views)

Play art and players not showing on screen

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Defensewinem
Date/time issue occurred 8/30/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I noticed right before halftime I ran out of bounds with 1 second left on clock. When I came back to choose my play the players and play art no longer showed. This also happened to me yesterday. Not sure why this keeps happening. Please fix as it would be no fun to go through this all yr.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Normally it happens right before halftime . Try running out of bounds with 1 sec on the clock. It has happen during hurry up offenses as well.
What happens when the bug occurs? My play art no longer shows on the screen.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to call plays and see players.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500 GB

This has happened a few times this week. It normally happens before halftime and sometimes late in the game. 

Message 5 of 16 (2,794 Views)

Madden 20 players disappearing

★ Novice

So for weeks I’ve been having this issue and it results in losses when playing online H2H. It never fails if I have the ball at the end of the 2nd or 4th quarter my playart will disappear then when you selected a previous play none of my players appear in the game. Only the opponents defensive players are on the field. In the beginning had I hiked the ball it would result in a safety but now it’s just a loss of down. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Madden. I have made sure my system has the latest version downloaded. I have restored the licenses and restarted the games. Anybody else having this issue/bug??? And how do you stop it.

Message 6 of 16 (2,718 Views)

Re: Madden 20 players disappearing

★★★★ Novice
@Roc9nation Not sure if you use a created playbook. If so try deleting it. I created a new one and so far after 1 week I haven't noticed anything .
Message 7 of 16 (2,678 Views)

★ Novice

Wow really cause I do use a created playbook for offense and defense. 

Message 8 of 16 (2,674 Views)

★ Novice

So after u deleted your playbook u created a new playbook and just like that no issues?

Message 9 of 16 (2,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I have this problem at the start of the game Madden 20, Franchise Mode. Everything prior to kickoff is fine, can see players enter stadium. Kickoff happens, my team is not shown on the field and the play choice box is blank. Is this the problem you had? Did you receive a fix?

Message 10 of 16 (2,547 Views)