Re: Glitch when landing on falling deathbox.

by Tyrind1536

Original Post

Glitch when landing on falling deathbox.

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Tyrind
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. On a rock between Skull Town and Bunker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Landing from dropping from a balloon and landed on a falling death box from a flyer.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/16/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I get attached to the area where the box was and can't break free.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to move away from it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Land on a deathbox while its falling from a rock or a flyer.

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Tyrind
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. OpPotatoGun and ABigFatGeek
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? OpPatatoGun was using Pathfinder and ABigFatGreek was using Lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. On a rock between bunker and skull town
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I fell on a falling deathbox dropped by a flyer.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/16/2019 CST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I fell on a falling deathbox dropped by a flyer after flying on a baloon and it attached me to the deathbox and wouldn't let me get away from it. I used my jump pad to try and see if it would free my from the box but it just kept me bouncing around rapidly and sent me flying in the air after i used the jump pad but still not able to move or detach myself from the area.
What should be happening instead? The deathbox shouldn't have bound me to the area.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try landing on a deathbox while its falling from a flyer or a rock. 41

Message 1 of 3 (121 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Tyrind1536 I think the bug at 2:02 should be fixed too :P
Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)

★ Novice

Yea that was completely on me. I was drinking lol

Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)