Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Battlefield V
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Elite + jack of all trades glitched out. Im not receiving my trophies on bf5.please fix my online trophies
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Elite + jack of all trades glitch
What happens when the bug occurs? battlefield v level up ech classes to level 16 and ech clasees 250000 score
What should be happening instead? didn't give me online trophy

Please fix my online trophies

Message 1 of 7 (741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitch trophy

★★★★★ Novice
@KarzanMGS Trophies are fixed. You need to grind all XP for trophies from zero

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (646 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Glitch trophy

★★★★ Novice

I wanted to post this in the following thread but it was already closed: Bf5 trophies glitched/bugged

This thread is also about trophies so maybe one of the devs is looking here and can answer my question.

In the thread I mentioned in the beginning you said that trophies / achievements are fixed and obtainable.

According to the official patch notes the fix was made for PS-Trophies and XBox-Achievements.

But what about PC / Origin - Achievements? Are they obtainable again now?

Maybe one of you knows because I don't want to grind all those points again for nothing...

Message 2 of 7 (714 Views)

Betreff: Glitch trophy

★★★ Apprentice

It works but instead of making it work properly EA has decided that all the hard long work you have done is worthless and has reset it. Battlefront 2 had a similar bug but when they fixed it your stats were retroactive and the trophy popped. Obviously they forgot how to do that or dont want to as it may break the game more. All you have to do is grind it out and take guesses on your classes to unlock the jack of all trades trophy. Currently over 200k on each and still nothing! 

Message 3 of 7 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@KarzanMGS Elite and Jack of all Trades are work, you have to start it from scratches. Yes Grinds from 0 score to 100K scores each classes. Completing the order don't count, some of score didn't belong to class. I prefer 120K each classes.
Message 4 of 7 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@KarzanMGS Trophies are fixed. You need to grind all XP for trophies from zero
Message 5 of 7 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you do that if the stats dont reset do you just have to keep in mind that one class for example has 105,458 and you have to get 206,458 for it to be counted?

Message 6 of 7 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you do that if the stats dont reset do you just have to keep in mind that one class for example has 105,458 and you have to get 206,458 for it to be counted?

Message 7 of 7 (509 Views)