by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitch Mania after Seasons in Sims 4

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions - Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together and Get to Work Game Packs - Dine Out and Outdoor Retreat Stuff Packs - Bowling, Movie, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure?
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims sometimes freeze. Needs decay.
What do you expect to see? A fix.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Playing in Brindleton Bay, in Whiskerton's Wharf, in the 20x20 lot in the Southeast. 

It is Spring and raining. I have three sims and one cat. 

When I load the game, it jumps in time.  I think the last close I did it was around 4 am.  When I loaded game, it was after 7am. 

Sims actions will freeze (get stuck).

When my sims cook, they make a lap to the back of the house and most of the time will return to the kitchen.  One occurrence, my sim went to an upstairs bathroom to cook.

Sims will deploy umbrellas while climbing the stairs. 

Needs are rapidly decaying.  Specifically bladder and hunger.  Even when just met. 

I have zero custom content.  Only cheat I have used is motherlode.  My system is Intel i7, 16 GB RAM, 64- bit operating system, x64 based processor. 

Message 1 of 2 (915 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitch Mania after Seasons in Sims 4

Hero

Hi @kimwriter75

unfortunately, I can't attend to threads like this. I need a thread per issue in the bug forum

There's a few threads that sounds similar to your issues though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (991 Views)

All Replies

Re: Glitch Mania after Seasons in Sims 4

Hero

Hi @kimwriter75

unfortunately, I can't attend to threads like this. I need a thread per issue in the bug forum

There's a few threads that sounds similar to your issues though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (992 Views)