[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1070 FTW
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Sleepee3Z
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Arena, Phase Runner, Below left portal exit
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Walking
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.05.21 00:31 EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Dodgy geo issue.
What should be happening instead? Geo
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? snip Observe and be amazed.

This is game breaking. You can safely head glitch and shoot the enemy team while they can barely see a sliver of you. Also you can heal inside without any worry of getting damaged and avoid all damage from explosions.

Message 1 of 8 (605 Views)

Re: Glitch Exploit on Phase Runner

★★★ Novice

Can people please XP this and keep this at the top. It needs to get fixed or this will be abused until it ruins Phase Runner.

Message 2 of 8 (550 Views)

Community Manager
@Sleepee3Z Hey, I popped some edits on the post. It's not the world's best kept secret, but we still don't want that info out there.

Thanks for this, I'm sure it's being tracked already, but I'll double check.

Maybe I've gotten lucky but I haven't seen anyone trying to abuse this yet, but it of course is something to be fixed.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 8 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just had someone use it on PlayStation on the last couple of rounds that we played on Arena that helped them win. Sorry about the language in the video but we were upset that they kept using it. It was the Octane on the squad and we also reported the player for exploitations. Hopefully this can be fixed soon since it is not a spot that you can shot at or take damage while you are in it. I have clips of the person using it if needed and how to get into it all you have to do it crouch and walk into the rock. I have a clip of myself doing it to show where it is at.

Message 4 of 8 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Just had this happen Playing on xbox. Was working on filling out the form when I found this post that already reported it. It was a pretty close match until the started abusing this.
Message 5 of 8 (496 Views)

★★★ Novice

Glad it's becoming more common. I had a whole clan use it against me which is how I found out about it myself. It's only a matter of time before it becomes out of control. 

Message 6 of 8 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is this what this is about? If so this is ANNOYING and we've already reported this from xbox, but that never really works. I clipped into it myself just to see how it works to get another video, but this is my husband's POV when our team got killed by them.  

Message 7 of 8 (436 Views)

★ Guide

i couldn't find the map name found it and searched and so glad you reported it... 

I just had a game where my team was basically sat in it.... 

recorded video but no need now thanks to you guys already raising it

Message 8 of 8 (387 Views)