Re: Gl kylo and fosit not able to aoe and ultimate state enter

by DeadManWalkingMY

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AaylaSecura11 and thank you for your post.

We are aware of the interaction and are already looking into possible improvements. As you surely noticed, we've already made adjustments to Supreme Leader Kylo's kit to prevent certain unintended counters and will continue to do so.

Message 31 of 38 (680 Views)

★ Guide

I am sorry, but this argument doesn't hold water.  While technical it is true that SLKR is working as he was programmed, the current programming is horribly broken in that the character does not effectively utilize his abilities.  The issue isn't even about his sacrifice.  He behaves this way even when there are no other clones besides 5s. 

Message 32 of 38 (646 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand Honestly SLKR don't care if he AOE kill others 501 clones and trigger Fives sacrifice because the supercharge clones can't do much against SLKR. Current SLKR A.I. are really stupid and let those cheese team (actually cheating team to me) to win without any dead. Pls fix this bug a.s.a.p. TQ !

Message 33 of 38 (615 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommandSo still no fix after today content update ?

Message 34 of 38 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@DeadManWalkingMY It will come, in december when meta will change.meanwhile we must accept padme g12 555 g12 and wat 5 stars will constantly beat gl kylo after so much investment. We must congratulate CG for this. But don’t worry, they are still investigating 😀

Message 35 of 38 (514 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommandYet another cheap combo that abused stupid SLKR A.I. bug Frown Can EA/CG really look in to it ? People spend real $$$ to gear and relics dozen characters to unlock SLKR n Ultimate but SLKR won't use it on defense and easily beaten by some free to play 3~4 years characters ! Pls fix the SLKR A.I. behavior, SLKR doesn't really care about AOE killing 501st Clones and trigger 5've sacrifice, the super clones can't beat SLKR if A.I. use all his abilities and Ultimate ! Pls do something A.S.A.P. Tq !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fagT1wKbJhA

Message 36 of 38 (461 Views)

★ Apprentice

When will CG actually take action on Fives abused SLKR bug instead of announced 'potential A.I. changes' post just to stop people from keep on reporting the same bug ? need to wait until SLKR no longer meta ? tired of all those proud cheese team in arena CUP also beat SLKR

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/hk7xcn/tired_of_using_gas_vs_gl_kylo_consider_cup...

Message 37 of 38 (397 Views)

@DeadManWalkingMY Probably better to test the change sufficiently rather than just implement it with minimal testing. Patience, please.