Re: Gl kylo and fosit not able to aoe and ultimate state enter

by GladOS-013

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Darth_DeVito  Rey doesnt need 3 battles. With the same cheese team the owner of rey just hit auto and kylo hits only with basic.if u refer to auto in arena u can refer to rey

Message 21 of 38 (693 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Darth_DeVito So you want us to accept that the toon only uses basic in defense and that we should be ok with it. I hope your toons start just using autos in defense because hey, AI was never meant to play perfectly.

No one expects the AI to play perfectly, but saying out loud that Kylo using just basics makes healthy arena rotation, so lets make every toon use just their basic so that way everyone can get the top 1....

You must be just one loser that needs bugs to climb. What a shame.
Message 22 of 38 (664 Views)

★★ Novice

The fact they chose to not allow SLK to use special abilities against certain teams is just asinine. I dont buy a car that has a xm radio but will only play one station so why am I playing a game where my GL toon which was lauded by CG to be the 2nd coming of Christ will only defend itself with a pea shooter whens it's got a nuke it can use? Bad call on this one studio

Message 23 of 38 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]

@wesmay4367 I seriously doubt they programmed it the way you described. What appears to be the case is that SLKR and Rey are programmed to avoid Fives' sacrifice as their top priority.

So against a gas-led 501 squad, Kylo uses all abilities until Gas retreats, then he uses single target abilities at Fives (to avoid the sacrifice), then resumes using his AoEs.

However, they likely didn't expect people to use Fives+1 clone in a different squad - and the AI still sees that as a bigger threat than it really is.

So if they make a small tweak to the threat level to count the number of clones, or to prioritize a 100% charged ultimate over the fear of a sacrifice, this might go away.

So as I've said several times, let's give them a chance to review. Just because it's working as coded right now doesn't mean they don't want to change it.

Edit: fyi, slkr does still use stasis strike - he isn't just using AoE abilities.  Complaining about the studio programming seems a bit silly when several people  then inaccurately describe SLKR behavior. 

★★★ Newbie

What do Kylo owners want? A fourth buff to their GL!  When do they want it?  Now!

Message 25 of 38 (620 Views)

★★ Novice

Well not using aoe and ultimate is a far cry from using stasis strike lol

Message 26 of 38 (613 Views)

★ Apprentice

If CG/EA don't want to fix this SLKR stupid A.I. coding, just hard coding every characters in this game to use Only Basic and Single Target Attacks and only target Fives as long as any Fives +1 clone combo team, so everyone can beat everyone just cheese and abused A.I. and win.

I tried same Fives +1 clone combo against Rey and they use all abilities, AOE and JKR mark toons other than Fives... so EA/CG pls fix your game, or just hard coding every characters will only use basic/single attack and only target Fives so everyone can cheese everyone and no one need to spend money on this game any more.

Message 27 of 38 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@GladOS-013 wrote:
Any Rey squad can win without resorting to this kind of cheese. 

Since the latest SLKR buff even the most ideal Rey teams have hard time surviving against Kylo. I have Rey and my personal experience is <40% win rate against several well modded Kylos on offense without the cheese configuration. This appears to be due to how fast Kylo's damage is now charging with the team-wide +30 speed buff, and how that and the critical hit immunity interact with General Skywalker, who was often present on Rey's side.

I would want to add to this discussion about AI that Rey's AI is not ideal either. She tends to waste her whirlwind on targets with damage immunity, so if Kylo is getting this much attention, could Rey get at least some as well?

Message 28 of 38 (556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@LQRDQFMQRDQR  I think , i really think that rey is using all abilities on defense. Please correct me if i am wrong.we are not asking for new buffs.We are asking only recode the AI so kylo can have a fair chance on defense

Message 29 of 38 (544 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand 

Hello, I raised the same issue on the official forums and was sent here to dm you from CG-Mindtricks.

SLKR not using half of his kit on defense IS A PROBLEM. No need to discuss about this.

And it is already getting exploited by various team compositions that defeat SLKR easily because of this lackluster ai behaviour.

I really hope that the CT-5555 Fives and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren interaction gets fixed. It only requires a change in the ai behavior...

Thank you and best regards

Message 30 of 38 (513 Views)