Gl kylo and fosit not able to aoe and ultimate state enter

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All devices
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 829524289
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After update gl kylo wont aoe and wont enter in ultimate state if 555 is present
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/gw6j6b/cup_vs_gl_kylo_postbuff_edition/
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country Italia

Since the update , gl  kylo wont enter in ultimate state and wont aoe if 555 is present. So we have a gl kylo that only hit with basic.This is happening with gl kylo on defense. Also fosit cant use his aoe if any 501 is in opposite team. So now we have a GL that defend him self and the team with basic. Thank u CG. 

Message 1 of 38 (1,880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gl kylo and fosit not able to aoe and ultimate state enter

EA Live QV Team

Hi @dobreGAGt and thank you for the report.

This is the currently intended behavior but we are watching closely at the interaction data.

View in thread

Message 2 of 38 (1,839 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @dobreGAGt and thank you for the report.

This is the currently intended behavior but we are watching closely at the interaction data.

Message 2 of 38 (1,840 Views)

★★ Novice

Unbelieveable that this is „WAI“ 🤦

It‘s just stupid and nothing else. Slkr is useless this way 😡

Message 3 of 38 (1,815 Views)

@66highlander66 Just to clarify: WAI means that SLKR is working the way he was coded. It does not mean the studio is not looking at ways to improve this AI behavior.

What we are seeing appears to be AI behavior that was programmed to consider Fives sacrifice to be a top priority to avoid. So if Fives and another 501st trooper are in the squad, the AI with SLKR or Rey will use single target attacks (like basics and Stasis Strike) at Fives to avoid the sacrifice. So this behavior will only happen against certain squads.

Since SLKR is the only character who can enable soloing the sith raid, and his team can beat literally anything on offense, I think calling him "useless" is probably a bit of a stretch.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

In arena now is useless. I remind u that clones are good on off good on def good in hsith. So the fact that slkr is good in hsith , it doesnt mean that in arena must be the most stupid team who defend with basics

Message 5 of 38 (1,790 Views)

@dobreGAGt Mine doesn't drop outside of top ten in arena, and it beats literally every squad my opponents put up. So, not what I would consider useless.

And again - just because it is not a bug doesn't mean it won't be reviewed and updated. This weird edge case just got discovered yesterday. Even with this, I think SLKR is overall better than Rey.

★★ Novice

In arena Slkr is USELESS and nothing else. We earn crystals through arena and this unbelieveable behavior costs us fights and refreshes! One of the most expensive chars (GL) in the game worx not as intented and this must be fixed and that immediately. Unbelievable that you are trying to defend such a bug programming!

Message 7 of 38 (1,700 Views)

@66highlander66 On offense you can still make slkr and Sith Trooper use their aoe. This AI programming will not impact your ability to win battles.

If you think SLKR is "useless" in arena, maybe try using a different squad and see how high you can climb and how far you will fall?

★★★★★ Novice

@GladOS-013  We are speaking about the impossibility to defense the whole team with all abilities. If u think this is ok... i need to say waw. Yes u can climb yes on off because the player control the battle but on defense he is a sitting duck with no chance on defending Him self or fosit  just with basic. I realy don’t understand how can u consider this a normal situation. Is like u buy a lamborghini and u can drive only in first gear and the company says to u , yes u can go only in first gear but heey u have a lambo , not working one but is a lambo. 

Message 9 of 38 (1,655 Views)

[ Edited ]

@dobreGAGt I did not say this behavior is good or desirable. I helped explain why the studio isn’t defining it as a bug, because the current behavior is what was coded.

Then I’m pointing out that calling SLKR “useless” is a huge exaggeration. It’s ok to say that this behavior is undesirable, and that players think it should be changed, but unless players have more success with GAS than SLKR (which they won’t), then hyperbole like that just serves to derail the conversation. 

any player who uses one of these weird squads to beat SLKr will be even more vulnerable to a much larger variety of squads.