Re: Gingerbread men

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey, all.

There was as loophole in that set the team identified and fixed. The Madden Community Manager went over this in today's Good Morning Madden stream. We'll make sure your feedback is heard by the Madden team. Any items that were already in those sets should have been sent back to your binder after the change.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 48 (2,084 Views)

★★ Novice

We understand that part. What we are frustrated about is that the set did not show completed when they changed it to not repeatable. So we got the gingerbread men to complete the set one more time and put it in the set. We didn’t get the players for the set and now we have gingerbread men that we can’t use. 

Message 12 of 48 (665 Views)

Broken set

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? StevenHawkinsVR
Date/time issue occurred 1/28/20
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I did the Ted Hendricks set and got nothing for it and won’t let me do it again at all
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It says it’s completed and I got no rewards for it
What happens when the bug occurs? No Ted Hendricks
What do you expect to see? The Ted Hendricks I should have got
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Ted Hendricks set is glitch and won’t give it to me

Message 13 of 48 (680 Views)

Missing Gingerbread Master Adrian Peterson

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SimplySwole
Date/time issue occurred 1/28/2020
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Just completed the Gingerbread Master Adrian Peterson...game took my Gingerbread men but did not give me the card.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing content
What do you expect to see? A pack containing Adrian Peterson
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please give me the Adrian PetersonnGingerbread Master 

Message 14 of 48 (649 Views)

Re: Broken set

★★★ Newbie

I have also had the same problem on the ps4 side, when you do the set it states you already completed it even though it shows you have not

Message 15 of 48 (641 Views)

★ Novice

Could you please clarify.  What items should be back in our binder?  The gingerbread men (that are now practically useless) or the cards we used to complete the set? Not sure how anybody who completed these Gingerbread sets are not getting compensation.  It cost roughy $120,000 coins to get 12 80-82 cards (10,000 coins per card) to complete the set for Ted Hendricks.  Since the only thing that was available to do once the gingerbread set got terminated was to quicksell them for training (roughly 300 per card).  This is ridiculously imbalanced. You could easily recoup 9,000-10,000 training for $120,00 coins.  Or... just give us the card we actually wanted (Ted, Adrian, Amari etc...).  I understand why EA stopped the exchange promo, but it was handled very poorly.  Rather than not allow an exchange for the gingerbread promo, EA should have just eliminated the possibilty of even getting the gingerbread card. Always been a fan of Madden, but right is right.  This isn't just some virtual currency that's being thrown around.  People spend a lot of actual money to play this game and this decision took that money out of people's pockets.  Not ok.             

Message 16 of 48 (588 Views)

Community Manager

@Dubaliciou1 

If you previously completed the set and then still had some items left in the set before it was completed, those were sent back to your binder. 

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 48 (583 Views)

★ Novice

Not sure I follow.  I completed the Ted Hendricks set.  Everything checked off and the green message said completed.  Then, no card.  At first, I wasn't able to get anything back.  Then, the next day, the gingerbread men were back in my binder with a QS available for I think 200.  That is all that was in my binder.  Realizing I had no other recourse, I QS the cards to at least get some training (I think a total of 2400 training).  That is all that's been compensated.  My issue is that 2400 training is nowhere close to the market value of 12 80-82 cards nor a 93 overall rated card.  Like I said, at the time, 80-82 cards were selling for 10k a piece.  That equates to roughly 120k coins or 9,000-10,000 training.  What makes it worse was that 1/2 of those 82's I used for trade in were from Superbowl packs that I spent actual currency on.  That is my issue.  Not looking for anything unreasonable, just something comparable to the worth of those cards. Additional training, coins, packs, 93 overall card whatever...  Just sucks that we're here begging for this.  Nobody cheated here.  Everything was done within the guidlines that EA provided.  Just because people found a way to make extra coins/training through these promos does not mean you can short change your fan base.         

Message 18 of 48 (577 Views)

★ Novice

Btw, I appreciate the quick response.

Message 19 of 48 (570 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry  There should be compensation for gingerbread men. The set was empty and did no say it was complete. We spent coins to do the set and once we did the set it didn’t give us the card and left us with a virtually useless gingerbread item. The gingerbread set should be shut down. Not the player sets. Are we going to get something to use there gingerbread men we made? 

Message 20 of 48 (547 Views)