Re: Gillypod Cannot Be Scanned

by 7323239

Original Post

Gillypod Cannot Be Scanned

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I am unable to scan and collect the Gillypod seed at the windswept ruins on Zeffo. I have every other plant fully grown in the terrarium, but the space for the Gillypod is completely empty and no label appears when scrolling past its spot.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know if this is replicable. I have the seed on another save of mine, but the prompt to scan it on the one currently affected does not appear.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Gillypod cannot be scanned because no prompt appears.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be prompted to scan the Gillypod at the windswept ruins, and for it to be able to be planted in the terrarium.

I believe I had previously scanned the Gillypod on my first run through the story in this save. I only realized its absence when I began to 100% the game. At this point I have everything else except for this one seed.

Message 1 of 3 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue. Have you found a solution?

Message 2 of 3 (948 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having now exactly the same problem as BD cannot scan this seed. I closed the game and tried again... went to mediation and rested but nothing happened still cant scan. did everything possible but not working. 

I am playing the game in PS4.

Will this be solved soon ?

Message 3 of 3 (754 Views)