[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 285732845
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Ghosts Special Ability "Take Em' Down" does not correctly apply expose to a target lock enemy.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So here are the circumstances how the bug is happening: Starting Lineup: Executrix Capital Ship Vaders Tie Bistans U-Wing Biggs X-Wing 1st Reinforcement: Ghost I use Bistan's Special and Vader's Basic to spread a bunch of target locks on the enemy fleet. I also use Biggs Special to do some additional damage. Everyone 2/3 of the enemy team are now target locked. As example I will use Sun Fac and Geonosian Spy. I use Heavy Ion Cannon of the Executrix and it exposes 2 enemies. Assuming I fight against all three Geonosians it would expose Geonosion Spy and Sun Fac. I can pop the expose on Sun Fac but can't attack spy since he is stealthed, so the expose stays on him. My next move is to call Ghost as reinforcement and use "Take Em' Down" 1st. In theory it should add another stack of expose to the geonosian spy since the effect can't be evaded or resisted. But it doesn't there is only one expose on the geonosian spy. While reading the abilities to create this bug report I have one more questions about the Ghosts reinforcement ability. The fully upgraded ability says at it's end that the effect can't be evaded or resisted. Does this apply to both effects? ( Crit Chance Down and the Target Lock Part) Or does it only apply to the Target Lock Part, which would mean the Crit Chance down can still be resisted. Greetings SmokerXXL
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 285732845
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Ghosts Special Ability "Take Em' Down" does not correctly apply expose to a target lock enemy.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So here are the circumstances how the bug is happening: Starting Lineup: Executrix Capital Ship Vaders Tie Bistans U-Wing Biggs X-Wing 1st Reinforcement: Ghost I use Bistan's Special and Vader's Basic to spread a bunch of target locks on the enemy fleet. I also use Biggs Special to do some additional damage. Everyone 2/3 of the enemy team are now target locked. As example I will use Sun Fac and Geonosian Spy. I use Heavy Ion Cannon of the Executrix and it exposes 2 enemies. Assuming I fight against all three Geonosians it would expose Geonosion Spy and Sun Fac. I can pop the expose on Sun Fac but can't attack spy since he is stealthed, so the expose stays on him. My next move is to call Ghost as reinforcement and use "Take Em' Down" 1st. In theory it should add another stack of expose to the geonosian spy since the effect can't be evaded or resisted. But it doesn't there is only one expose on the geonosian spy. While reading the abilities to create this bug report I have one more questions about the Ghosts reinforcement ability. The fully upgraded ability says at it's end that the effect can't be evaded or resisted. Does this apply to both effects? ( Crit Chance Down and the Target Lock Part) Or does it only apply to the Target Lock Part, which would mean the Crit Chance down can still be resisted. Greetings SmokerXXL
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Message 1 of 7 (1,167 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ghosts Special Ability does not correctly apply expose

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @SmokerXXL.

We've checked the German translation and flagged it for review and correction now.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,061 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hi, thanks for your report. You really had two questions, so I'll number them and answer here:

1. Ghost's ability "Take 'Em Down" includes the phrase: ..."Expose target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded or Resisted." This means that the Expose is not applied to all enemies, but only the one who is targeted by Ghost. If the Geonosian Spy in your example is stealthed, then you couldn't target him, so you are targeting and exposing one of the other ships. Note that the Defense Down debuff is applied to all enemies, not just the targeted one.

2. The phrasing is a little unclear, but the way I read the maxed Reinforcement ability:
"Inflict Critical Chance down on all enemies for two turns [can be resisted, my insert] and inflicted Target Lock on enemies who suffer from Ghost's Critical Chance Down, which can't be Evaded or Resisted."

I get the impression for #2 that it's phrased this way so the effect only suffers from one evade/resist check, rather than two. Anyone who experiences a critical chance down debuff will also receive an expose - if you observe a different result, please let us know.

Hope that helps!

★★★ Novice
For Question #1:
After reading the english version your point makes sense. But the german translation states something completly different. It says "Entblößt zielerfassten Gegner 2 Runden lang." Which means "Expose target locked enemy for 2 turns." This is very misleading. The english version does not even have any kind of target lock synergy in it. Can a developer please come here to clarify what is correct now?

For the question #2:
That's how I read it as well and this is something I also experience like that. I would just like to have clarification since the wording is not clear enough in my opinion.
Message 3 of 7 (1,134 Views)

Ah, perhaps there's a German translation error in the skill! If that's the case, then perhaps @CG_MindTricks can flag it as a translation bug. Thank you!

Perhaps he can also chime in on whether the wording for Ghost's Reinforcement ability is phrased correctly.

★★★ Novice
I was hoping there is an english translation error :D
Message 5 of 7 (1,113 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @SmokerXXL.

We've checked the German translation and flagged it for review and correction now.

Message 6 of 7 (1,062 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi @EA_HighCommand,

ty for your reply. Even though I was hoping gor a different outcome. Wink But I guess the skill is working as intended.

Greetings
SmokerXXL
Message 7 of 7 (1,047 Views)