Accepted Solution

Ghost static jammer bugged!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Tablet
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When i use static jammer with ghost on a non rebel ally and there are 2 other rebel allies available, ghost won^t always call both 2 rebel allies to assist. It happens very very often.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

When i use static jammer with ghost on a non rebel ally and there are 2 other rebel allies available, ghost won^t always call both 2 rebel allies to assist. It happens very very often. For example, i have on the field ghost, phantom, wedge, hounds tooth, vader and i use static jammer select vader, wedge won^t assist.

ghostbug.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ghost static jammer bugged!

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, looking at Ghost's "Static Jammer" description, it states the following:
"The Ghost and target other ally gain Stealth for 3 turns. Then, call target ally and two Rebel allies to assist, dealing 40% less damage."

This means that when Ghost uses this ability, a total of 3 attacks should be triggered: 1 from the target ally and 2 from allied Rebel ships. Please note that the ability does not say that Ghost is supposed to attack, it just says that it calls a target ally and 2 Rebel allies to assist.
From your screenshot it looks like it's working as intended. You called TIE Advanced x1 to assist and two Rebel allies (Ghost and Phantom II are both considered allies and they are both Rebel ships).

Hope this helps clear the confusion. If I misunderstood anything please let me know. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ghost static jammer bugged!

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, looking at Ghost's "Static Jammer" description, it states the following:
"The Ghost and target other ally gain Stealth for 3 turns. Then, call target ally and two Rebel allies to assist, dealing 40% less damage."

This means that when Ghost uses this ability, a total of 3 attacks should be triggered: 1 from the target ally and 2 from allied Rebel ships. Please note that the ability does not say that Ghost is supposed to attack, it just says that it calls a target ally and 2 Rebel allies to assist.
From your screenshot it looks like it's working as intended. You called TIE Advanced x1 to assist and two Rebel allies (Ghost and Phantom II are both considered allies and they are both Rebel ships).

Hope this helps clear the confusion. If I misunderstood anything please let me know. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)