Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070 mobile
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen? Irrelevant
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Gewehr 43 needs a nerf.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the Gewehr 43, note how accurate it is and how fast you can fire it.
What happens when the bug occurs? With enough mouse control (or with cheats/macros) you can double tap people in the head with the Gewehr 43 at long range and kill them in a single frame.
What should be happening instead? The Gewehr 43 should kick more and have a delay between trigger pulls.

After watching a video of the Gewehr 43 on Forgotten Weapons, I would imagine that a 0.5s delay between each trigger pull would put it closer to a realistic action rather then having it fire as fast as you can pull the trigger.  Realistically the gun should even have enough kick to make it so you would take at least half a second or longer to get back on target with the gun.

To be honest, my main issue with the Gewehr 43 is that it is pretty much the one gun that manages to outshoot any gun that I use at any range.  I have been killed at close range before my MP40 can fire off a second bullet by a person who I got the drop on and the MP40 isn't exactly a low RPM weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUjPeAgvf3U

Message 1 of 5 (307 Views)

Re: Gewehr 43 too accurate and fast firing.

★ Guide

@emu1981yes this weapon is so over powered almost 90% of players are carrying this in a server

Message 2 of 5 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just wonder why a 70 damage headshot and a 35 damage bodyshot equals 99 damage

Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

It is a good gun, but no over powered. I use it alot, but there are just as good guns to choose from. Only reason you see it heavy used right now is because it's an earlier unlock for that class. And you can upgrade it to make it a good gun. It's not crazy good. I loose in gun fights a lot with it. Actually die to the M1A1 more and that does less damage per hit.

Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I don't see it on my kill feed all that much. It also doesn't seem to carry me either. My stats with it are nearly identical to the M1 Carbine. Here's the thing: Even if they nerf the Gewehr, those same people who were getting slapped by it are still going to get slapped by something else. The seasoned players know which guns perform better and that's why everyone's losing their s*** over the Gewehr. However, I guarantee you they'd slap you just as hard with the Turner SMLE. Facts.

Message 5 of 5 (257 Views)