Replicator teleportation exploit.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon R9 200 / HD 7900 Series
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? EeMikk
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Replicator window.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using replicator.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0, i discovered this in first match of the day.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.10.2020 : 20:00 UTC+1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? While using a replicator and pressing ping button, replicator window closes. After this when player gets knocked down he will teleport to that replicator.
What should be happening instead? Player should not teleport to replicator.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Open replicator. 2. Press ping button. 3. Get knocked down.

While using a replicator and pressing ping button, replicator window closes. After this when player gets knocked down he will teleport to that replicator.

Message 11 of 16 (409 Views)

using a replicator and trying to ping an item inside it will break a lot of thin

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX580 8GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? YoshyBam
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, *
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Near a replicator
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was using a replicator and tried to ping an item inside it
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? atleast 25
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2020/10/31 ~19:25 GMT+3
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What happens when the bug occurs? • You cannot use the slot on the replicator,; • You cannot use the healing wheel; • You cannot use the map; • You cannot use F1 • when you get knocked you get teleported back to that replicator you glitched at and you are downed.
What should be happening instead? None of those above
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1: Go near a replicator Step 2: Try to ping an item inside the replicator Step 3: If you can use that replicator slot glitch did not work, repeat from Step 1 Results: Trying to use the heal wheel, will not work, Trying to use the map will not work, Trying to use F1 will not work, Getting knocked sometimes has a probability to teleport you back to the replicator slot you used

using a replicator and trying to ping an item inside it will break a lot of things and make you teleport once you are downed.

Message 12 of 16 (379 Views)

Re: using a replicator and trying to ping an item inside it will break a lot of

★ Novice

Same exact glitch happened to me about 10 minutes ago on my first game after logging in. I was playing Wattson, had Loba and octane in the team. I pinged an item in the replicator, then couldn't use F1 or open my map even if I changed the key setting. As soon as I was knocked I was teleported back to the replicator.  Unfortunately, it was now outside of the ring.  

Message 13 of 16 (368 Views)

You are teleported when knocked to miles away...

★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA 1080Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 Gb.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? katreyuk
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. attached in capture
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Not important
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. While in a fight, just when being knocked
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.11.20 13.27
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? While playing, you are knocked, and insted of lay on that place you "teleport" to a location you have been before during that match... in our case, where I was looting. If you see attachment you'll see in the area, where my both colleagues were playing... and where I went, very far from them to revive or even recover my badge to respawn. I couldn't do anything after that... You receive fire until you get knocked, then screen flickers and you appear very far... I've had this issue 4-5 times in latest weeks.
What should be happening instead? Get knocked in the place you get shooted, not the oher corner of the map.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I haven't seen a way to replicate it... just playing you should see it... there are more reports on this for sure.

While playing, you are knocked, and instead of lay on that place you "teleport" to a location you have been before during that match... in our case, where I was looting.
If you see attachment you'll see in the area, where my both colleagues were playing... and where I went, very far from them to revive or even recover my badge to respawn. I couldn't do anything after that...
You receive fire until you get knocked, then screen flickers and you appear very far...
I've had this issue 4-5 times in latest weeks.

Message 14 of 16 (337 Views)

replicator is so bugued

★★★★★ Apprentice

hey guys from EA respawn

do you really launch season 7 tommmorow?

what about all the bug you should fix before ?

one is huge , the replicator is so annoying

you craft you get shot and sudendly you cant use short cut to use battery and then you get down you are teleported near him lol

and this bug happen since the launch of season 6

well done guys

but i guess its more interesting to get new content to take more money to your FREE customer 

why you launch this game free ?

now you are stuck into a bullrun to get your money back and forget to do the basic of any game , fix the bug quickly

new map will bring new bug and you will never fix the old one and season after season we get more bug

Message 15 of 16 (354 Views)

Re: replicator is so bugued

★★★★ Pro

It ate my ammo!

Message 16 of 16 (348 Views)