Getting fewer Wat Tambor shards than we earned

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 853-418-727
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Two of us in the guild completed the Wat Tambor special mission in this previous TB, but we only got 1 shard. I did it in p3 and my mate did it in p4. We did not get any shards after p3 but only 1 after p4. I attached a screenshot about the completetion (Shway did the Acklay mission).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the number of Wat Tambor shards given to the guild "The Order of the Stars". We got 3 shards in the TB before this and we should have gotten 2 shards this time, but we only got 1.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

Two of us in the guild completed the Wat Tambor special mission in this previous TB, but we only got 1 shard. I did it in p3 and my mate did it in p4. We did not get any shards after p3 but only 1 after p4. I attached a screenshot about the completetion (Shway did the Acklay mission).

Wat Tambor completetion.PNG
Message 1 of 6 (716 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting fewer Wat Tambor shards than we earned

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Sveda94 and thank you for the report.

We've checked our logs and it appears only one member of the guild completed the special mission for the Wat Tambor shards.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (637 Views)

All Replies

@Sveda94 Are you certain those players actually completed it? That screen doesn't track completions, only attempts. It's says "player X completed the special mission" in the territory deploy window. This is the only way to tell when someone has actually beaten the mission.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (680 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We've checked our logs and it appears only one member of the guild completed the special mission for the Wat Tambor shards.

Message 3 of 6 (638 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

I'm an officer in Sveda's guild "The order of the stars". Some of the info he's being told is inaccurate. The screenshot he posted shows that he did complete a special mission. Attempts don't show period. Mine didn't, as well as many others.

In addition as far as anyone in the guild remembers no one received the GET credit from Shway's completion of the Acklay mission. Please look into that as well.

Message 4 of 6 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Focus your investigation on Wat and Ackley completed in the same phase, and the problem you will find.

Message 5 of 6 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

GoBlue12 completed the Wat Tambor mission in phase 4. Only his completition was rewarded. 
I did it in phase 3 when the other players completed the Acklay mission.

Message 6 of 6 (594 Views)