Get same untradeable player SBC PL TOTS

by INNOVATOR_GN0000

Original Post

Re: Get same untradeable player SBC PL TOTS

★★★ Newbie
I got Mahrez twice. This really sucks. We get two shots at a EPL tots en we get the same guy twice
Message 31 of 46 (1,658 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, duplicates can happen in the game and there is nothing that we can do to change it. 

Darko.png
Message 32 of 46 (5,157 Views)

★★ Novice
Are you serious @EA_Darko ?? We all spent alot of coins and some people spent ALL their coins into this SBC and not get awarded... Look how many people had this problem! You have to solve this problem and give us another player because its totally unfair! And I spoke litterly more than 1 hout to an EA advisor and he said its a bug that you guys are trying to fix! So help us to solve this problem! And just give us another player! This isnt just one person with this problem... you have to fix it and give us another player!
Message 33 of 46 (1,622 Views)

Community Manager

@tofie I apologise if you were misinformed but this is not a bug or something that will be changed. It is not possible for the duplicate players to be replaced with a different player.

The game is working as intended. 

Darko.png
Message 34 of 46 (1,619 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko how isnt it a bug?? I did ROW twice and got Boateng twice. Did the PL SBC twice got Eriksen twice! This must be bug. There are 20+ players in a TOTS and got twice a duplicate??!! Just give us another player or let us open the pack again!!!
Message 35 of 46 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Novice

Let's just stop playing this game as there is no respect given from EA to the players. I also got Ashley Young in the 2 PL TOTS Packs. Also spoken to an ea advisor and he said that is a bug and they try to solve the issue.

Message 36 of 46 (1,590 Views)

Community Manager

@Marmuron08  I apologise if you were misinformed by one of our live support advisers but this is not a bug or something that can be changed. It is not possible to replace the rewards from a CBC and duplicates can occur. 

Darko.png
Message 37 of 46 (1,580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I understand that duplicates can occur but now there are so many players that got duplicates in multiple SBCs not only from PL ones. At least you can compensate the players for these issues.

Message 38 of 46 (1,578 Views)

Community Manager

@Marmuron08 This is my last post in relation to this, this is not a bug or error. Duplicate items can occur as part of the game. 

Darko.png
Message 39 of 46 (1,573 Views)

★ Novice
you should change the name of the pack , if it's not a guaranteed player then why would you lie to us ? It's only guarenteed if the player can even be kept it not our fault that your game doesn't work remotely fairly
Message 40 of 46 (1,557 Views)