Original Post

Re: Get same untradeable player SBC PL TOTS

★★★★★ Newbie
I get 3 times pope
Message 11 of 46 (1,654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I got Silva twice... How? Why? I understand you eager to get my fifa coins in order to spend some real money and buy coins, but seriously.. this is not so cool.. Give us an other tots pl card please!
Message 12 of 46 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Its a massive con and some really lazy coding

Re-runnign the same SBC and not putting in a safeguard to stop this from happening is criminal

I spoke to EA online help about it and the dude i spoke to said it was 100% a bug and the card would be swapped. Not just is their coding poor but quite happy to lie to you also which is completely unacceptable.

Message 13 of 46 (1,642 Views)

★ Novice
Happened with me too. I for david Silva tots twice. What can we do?
Message 14 of 46 (1,611 Views)

PL TOTS SBC

★★★ Newbie

I just did 2 PL TOTS SBC, spent a lot of coins and got the same player (Sane). Unbelievable... the chances are 1 in 23.

I know the game and the possibilities … However, there is something wrong here. Talked to many other friends who play the game and most of them get Sane in one of the 2 PL TOTS SBC they did. The odds are surely wrong here.

Message 15 of 46 (1,525 Views)

★★ Novice

Same with me. Why did we all get redirected here?

Message 16 of 46 (1,572 Views)

Re: PL TOTS SBC

★★ Novice
Here same. 2 Sanes. 😢
Message 17 of 46 (1,513 Views)

Duplicate TOTS PL SBC untradeable

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? amr280
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/08/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00 PM
What is your time zone? NET - GMT + 4:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Duplicated TOTS PL SBC ( unreadable)
What happens when the bug occurs? Discard the duplicate card with zero coins
What should be happening instead? Replacement TOTS PL pack
‌I got the same TOTS card Otamendi after completing the TOTS PL SBC on 8th May and both are unreadable after I spent alot of coins! I was so frustrated and I had to discard one of them for zero coins, I went to the store and I bought points worth 70$ I bought 2 ultimate packs with 5000 points and literally I got nothing , I bought some other packs with no luck to get a decent card!! The highest card rate was 84 in all the packs I bought with fifa points!!! Is that a jock considering this is not the first time I get nothing out of the biggest pack (ultimate pack) in fifa 18. I contacted EA support couple of times and they promised to escalate the issue and I get a reply soon, EA at least if you sell packs with invaluable fifa cards you need to compensate with a replacement TOTS PL pack.
Message 18 of 46 (1,564 Views)

SBC PL TOTS Duplicate

★★ Novice

This post is addressed to EA's studio and other gamers who i am certain have the same frustration i do.

Fifa has been an exceptional game. Sure there are hiccups but EA have given us a chance to play the beautiful game at our leisure and strive to improve their game every year. Us loyal supporters raise our suggestions for improving the game and every year we queue up in September to purchase the newest edition, we spend a lot of our time and hard earned money on the game and extra FIFA points in order to build the best Ultimate Team.

However, as shown by the title of this post, sometimes our loyalty is rewarded with a smack in the face. I am of course talking about the recent SBCs that have been generously released by EA to give us a chance at getting some of the best players in the Premier League this FIFA.

However there is a massive issue that i feel needs to be addressed, for example, i completed the first SBC on Sunday 7th May and received Fernandinho who has been exceptional in my team. I then was astonished at the possibility of completing another one to get another shot. Because i had used all of my best untradeable club players the first time i had to spend a fair amount of coins to complete the second one. So i open the pack with my friend watching and who pops up? Fernandinho again! However because they are untradeable my only option is to quick sell him and receive nothing from the SBC. 

My question to EA is simple. How can you expect us to continuously show you our loyalty and yet completely take the cake by letting us waste a lot of money on FIFA points and our coins to get an amzing TOTS that we cannot use or sell. Its incredibly unfair and an issue that we feel must be resolved.

I attempted to gain the assistance of EA through there helpline and the woman who i spoke to was extremely sympathetic, however after consulting her superiors explained that she had been told there was nothing she could do and that it was just "Bad luck" according to the EA studio. 

So, i call on EA to resolve this issue and ensure that those of us who have suffered this fate be contacted and our issue resolved in an acceptable manner so that we may feel that we haven't been cheated out of our money and coins. I also call on my fellow players to spread this post so that EA may realise that this isn't a small issue and we are unhappy.

I seriously hope that EA see reason on this extremely upsetting issue

Many Thanks,

Max (Hirstskull26 :PS4)

Message 19 of 46 (1,521 Views)

Get same untradeable player SBC PL TOTS

★★★ Newbie
I opened two packages in the challenge of building PL and was in two packages one player is Sadio Mane
Message 20 of 46 (1,515 Views)