[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro
OS Version 11.2.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 749894381
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Geonosian fleet advanced tactics tier 3 is not rewarding reinforcement materials upon replaying.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Replay the event on an account that has already played it once.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The rewards screen after completing the event shows the 5 reinforcement materials were earned but they didn’t actually increase my total number of reinforcement ability mats.  I only just noticed this because I’d been hoarding mats while on a long vacation and hadn’t decided where to assign them. Today I looked before and after the event - the number of reinforcement materials didn’t go up.  I restarted the app and they still didn’t increase. I’m pretty sure I got the materials the first time I played the event but not from any subsequent plays. 

Message 1 of 6 (248 Views)

Re: Geonosian Fleet Adv. Tactics: Missing reinforcement material reward

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Chisgule and thank you for the report.

I am sending you a PM with more details.

Message 2 of 6 (203 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks! Will be on the lookout for that PM and happy to provide as much information as I can.

Message 3 of 6 (198 Views)

Did this happen to everyone? I have 7 reinforcement materials today, but I thought I should have more after several of these events...I know I got 2 from the cantina node, but I should have 12-17, not 7...it seems like I've only ever earned 5 from the geonosian event.

However, I can't 100% confirm because I just assumed I got them until I read this post.

★★★ Novice

I got a detailed and friendly response from EA HighCommand above in a personal message indicating that I did in fact receive the rewards and had received rewards up until this point.

It's probably safe to assume everyone is receiving their rewards, but I'm going to take a video next time around for my own sanity : )

Message 5 of 6 (183 Views)

Heh, I'm going to double-check myself too.