[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S21 Ultra
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234-273-213
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug We're at P2 of the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle. I cannot do the Ships Combat Mission that requires the Chimera and the Vulture Droid ship to do it. I have the Chimera and Vulture Droid ship at the required level (for quite a long time now) and no, I didn't platoon it nor I used it in the other Combat Mission. Yet it doesn't even show the Vulture Droid as the required ship, it's like the Mission is requiring a ship that doesn't exist. Edit: looks like it's the Executor rather than the Vulture that is causing the problem. In the Mission Units it shows the Executor instead of the Chimera, I don't have Executor so it doesn't let me do the mission.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play said mission
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

OS Version Android 11
Summarize your bug We're at P2 of the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle. I cannot do the Ships Combat Mission that requires the Chimera and the Vulture Droid ship to do it. I have the Chimera and Vulture Droid ship at the required level (for quite a long time now) and no, I didn't platoon it nor I used it in the other Combat Mission. Yet it doesn't even show the Vulture Droid as the required ship, it's like the Mission is requiring a ship that doesn't exist. Edit: looks like it's the Executor rather than the Vulture that is causing the problem. In the Mission Units it shows the Executor instead of the Chimera, I don't have Executor so it doesn't let me do the mission.
Connection Type Wifi
Country Mexico

OS Version Android 11
Connection Type Wifi
Country Mexico

OS Version Android 11
Connection Type Wifi
Country Mexico

We're at P2 of the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle.

I cannot do the Ships Combat Mission that requires the Chimera and the Vulture Droid ship to do it.

I have the Chimera and Vulture Droid ship at the required level (for quite a long time now) and no, I didn't platoon it nor I used it in the other Combat Mission.

Yet it doesn't even show the Vulture Droid as the required ship, it's like the Mission is requiring a ship that doesn't exist.

Screenshot_20210826-000603_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20210826-002922_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (1,027 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Geo TB Ships CM bug with Chimera

Message 2 of 11 (985 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 11 (986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue with an iPhone except that neither Chimera nor Vulture Droid show as available ships. 

Message 3 of 11 (812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sadly me and my guild will lose a star thanks to this and we were about to beat our star record on this GEO event... 

Screenshot_20210827_170459_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 4 of 11 (782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My guilds name is Força tuga

Message 5 of 11 (779 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Would've been nice to get an update so guilds could make some decisions before the end of the phase.  Would've been nice to know what is planned for guilds who missed that star....  Are we just going to ignore this and hope people just move on?  Come on CG... how many millions are you making?

Message 6 of 11 (764 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can't quite figure out why this is showing as "solved" in the window tab of my browser!

Message 7 of 11 (763 Views)

@TucoA This forum is for reporting and identify bugs, with genuine bugs being raised to the studio.

The studio is aware of the bug, so AHQ's role is complete in this issue, which is why it is marked as solved.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 11 (754 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So perhaps... "Pushed up the ladder" might be more accurate.  Whatever.  Not actually updating people speaks for itself.

Message 9 of 11 (719 Views)

@TucoA Any updates on the bug will be posted on the official forums: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/

We don't receive any news/updates on reported bugs from the studio here.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 11 (715 Views)