Geo Separatist Might, Chimaera event. Chimaera is not leveled properly

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All devices
OS Version 13.5.1 (17F80)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 236397989
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The Chimaera is at level 7 for all abilities in the Geo: Separatist Might, Core Fleet battle, combat mission for the Chimaera. My Chimaera is maxed out and when I clicked on the Chimaera for the event, it was at level 7 abilities for all abilities.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Geo Sep Might with a full maxed Chimaera and see.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

In Geo: Separatist Might, Core Ship Yards, Combat Mission for the Chimaera, the Chimaera is at level 7 for all it's abilities. It should be maxed out as my Chimaera is maxed out. 

Message 1 of 3 (289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Geo Separatist Might, Chimaera event. Chimaera is not leveled properly

@abc1876721191 Hi, thanks for the report! If you’re referencing the Event Unit Chimaera that is used in the fleet combat in phase 2 of the geotb, that one is supplied by the game. The stats of your individual Chimaera have no impact on supplied units.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

All Replies

@abc1876721191 Hi, thanks for the report! If you’re referencing the Event Unit Chimaera that is used in the fleet combat in phase 2 of the geotb, that one is supplied by the game. The stats of your individual Chimaera have no impact on supplied units.

Hope this helps!

★★★ Newbie
@GladOS-013 Hi,
Thanks for the response. I find it difficult to beleive they would want you to start the battle with a ship that isn't fully leveled. I think that is the mistake.
Message 3 of 3 (241 Views)