Geo LSTB B2 Droid Battalion stacks not reducing when hit

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola moto z3
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 116332625
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Light Side Territory Battle: Republic Offensive. Rear Flank, non-Jedi combat mission, Wave 4 using Padmé squad, I start with focus on B2. Stacks of Droid Battalion drop to 5 but drop no further. I believe I went through 2 full squad turn rotations with focus on B2 and Droid Battalion stacks never dropped below 5. Switched to B1 out of frustration and ultimately lost the wave. B2 Droid Battalion stacks did reduce due to AOE attacks while targeting on B1 and I returned to B2 and killed him. But initially he was invincible. I wondered if I was just having a bad battle but another guildmate confirmed that it happened to him also.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown. Only noted during Rear Flank, non-Jedi combat mission, Wave 4
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Light Side Territory Battle: Republic Offensive. Rear Flank, non-Jedi combat mission, Wave 4 using Padmé squad, I start with focus on B2. Stacks of Droid Battalion drop to 5 but drop no further. I believe I went through 2 full squad turn rotations with focus on B2 and Droid Battalion stacks never dropped below 5. Switched to B1 out of frustration and ultimately lost the wave. B2 Droid Battalion stacks did reduce due to AOE attacks while targeting on B1 and I returned to B2 and killed him. But initially he was invincible. I wondered if I was just having a bad battle but another guildmate confirmed that it happened to him also. I do not believe this was a General Kelani mechanic, nor me stuck on Magnaguard taunt and not actually hitting B2.  I was targeting B2 and pummeling him but Droid Battalion never reduced.

Message 1 of 6 (614 Views)

Re: Geo LSTB B2 Droid Battalion stacks not reducing when hit

★★ Apprentice

At least 2 of my guildmates had the same issue

Message 2 of 6 (591 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There is an elite unit that can be present in wave 4, General Kalani, he limits the amount if droid stack that can be removed in one turn.

I've added a screenshot of his abilities. 

Screenshot_20201015-082345_Heroes.jpg
Message 3 of 6 (560 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EnigmaPotatoes yes I mention that in one of my descriptions. at least i mention that i dont' think it is General Kalani related, as the B2 was not reducing stacks at all once he was at 5. Turn after turn of being hit, no reduction.
Message 4 of 6 (557 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've had the same issue - but for me, it seems somehow connected to using JKLS.  When I use him in the for any of the Jedi battles, the droid stacks don't reduce with assists, counter attacks, etc. - only the single first hit.

Message 5 of 6 (501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I had someone point out that not only does General Kalani limit the amount of stacks that can reduce on B2 to 1, but he also adds 2 with every basic attack. Both General Kalani and elite b1 command Droid have counter elements in their kits, so maybe it's reducing and then adding back from counter attacks?

Message 6 of 6 (478 Views)