Geo Brute not appearing during Wat Tambor mission

by nzpiker

Original Post

Re: Geo Brute not appearing during Wat Tambor mission

★★★ Novice

Has happened to some in my guild also, very frustrating as we're lower gp and work our way to the mission for the Wat shards.

Ally code 855-611-482

Message 31 of 70 (973 Views)

★ Novice

Guild mentioned this, for me personally everything seems fine, brute died to mace even and i was able to re-summon it perfectly fine. However, as I understand guild mates are having the issue, at the very least a couple are.

We are doing this mission in P4 now.

We only managed the fancy B1 this time, not the B2.

My personal roster positioning was alpha, sun fac, soldier, spy, poggle. Mine worked fine, unsure what the broken teams looked like.

We had max hailfire tank, level 1 core ship, max metal mayhem. (i know metal mayhem only works on droids but just for documentation)

I do not know if any of this information is helpful at all.

Message 32 of 70 (967 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_HighCommand any news on the eventual compensation?

Message 33 of 70 (867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem as well.  I have the GBA zeta but Brute did not appear at the start of the mission.  Further, I was unable to summon either him or the Rocket Droid during the mission.  This is very unfortunate as I would have cleared the mission with Brute available, it is not fair for my guild to lose out on this Wat shard.  Screen shot included are just before attempting to summon Brute and immediate turn after.  Can clearly see the health/protection recovery of Conscription worked, but Brute was not summoned.  My ally code is 483-464-312.

AEF53C43-5C9B-4AA6-94F9-798DDD92C864.jpeg
62657DB9-F37C-411E-A464-E304AD95AD14.jpeg
Message 34 of 70 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Glad I wasn't the only one with this issue.. i reported the bug and they closed my case without any notification of what the conclusion was. Seems like alot of us are going to go screwed over and the issue will repeat the next time it comes around. Here's my failed run where I used the conscription and no brute appeared he didn't instant die either.. 

Screenshot_20200605-085058_Heroes.jpg
Message 35 of 70 (819 Views)

@lauraaa92092 When you put in a ticket classified as a “bug report” the system will always auto close that. Those reports get filed and tabulated for data collection, but are not intended to provide a player feedback loop.

Any information that players can add is helpful! I had this happen in my alt account - Wat special mission in phase 4 (so not phase shifted), using Grievous, b1, b2, ig100, Wat. Android Galaxy S8 phone on WiFi. The b2 super rocket droid was unable to be summoned, and I lost as a result.

★★★ Novice

So here we are, another Dark Side GEO TB one month later and it seems like it hasn't been fixed. For the first time in this game I've just had the same issue. Few of my guildmates had it too. I couldn’t summon anything the whole encounter and didn’t have the brute auto-summon at the start (yes, I've got the zeta). Failed to get wat shard due to this bug.

If this helps, my ally code is 131-153-964.

Message 37 of 70 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Had the same issue today, could not summon nor brute nor droid on WAT mission.

Screenshot_2020-07-04-11-36-29-475_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 38 of 70 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Happend to me too. Brute would not appear at the beginning Of the mission nor when gba used his summoning special. B2 would not summon either. Also mission special would not trigger one time during the mission. My print screen attached. My ally code 867-856-267. 

D191C802-435A-4C1A-93C6-F6BF9C2E76F3.jpeg
Message 39 of 70 (564 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue, couldnt even summon the droid. Ally code 623-662-152

Screenshot_20200704-221419_Heroes.jpg
Message 40 of 70 (557 Views)