Re: Geo Brute not appearing during Wat Tambor mission

by westerlund08

Original Post

★ Novice

I encountered the same issue today. Took a video of me activating the brute summon skill and no brute showing up.

Video is uploaded on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/FxIfLgJrbpI

Ally code is 913-197-273.

Message 41 of 70 (768 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happened to me today, no brute from start, couldnt summon him or the b2 rocket droid, usually works, only thing i can think of that was different from other times was that the zone had been locked by officers 

Message 42 of 70 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here, no brute no droid. In WT mission. Ally code 952813842. Any follow up already? Seems in my guild im not the only one, so im guessing community wide this is a serious bug.

Screenshot_2020-06-05-14-43-17-850_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 43 of 70 (765 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, video https://youtu.be/utJaZ7XRhOg

My ally code is 316-832-365

Message 44 of 70 (741 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same issue today as well - Geonosian Brood Alpha’s Queen's Will ability is maxed out with level 8 attained. My squad did not get Brute at the start of wave 1. Brute could not be summoned during the fight. B2 could also not be summoned during the fight.

Last month worked fine and I was able to fully complete the mission.  This month I got to wave 4 but couldn't manage to complete it being down a full toon that is the main tank to keep the others alive and provide more attacks and ability blocks.

My ally code is 384296678.

What is the current resolution for this? Do I need to submit additional information somewhere? My guild needs to be provided another WAT shard.

Message 45 of 70 (708 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing for most of my guilmates and I... i m on ios, the brute won’t show at the beginning of the battle, can t summon it or summon the droid... ally code 711-957-253, thank you if you can do something because we always wait and be careful to remod properly our geos for that mission, but most of us failed where we were used to beat it everytime...

Message 46 of 70 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same issue for the first time today. Couldn’t summon the brute or the B2 battle droid for the Wat mission. IOS operating system. Ally code: 916-572-253

Message 47 of 70 (659 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree this really needs both a fix and Wat shards... It seems like this problem is wide spread and well reported enough that something should have been done by now.  

Rosenberg 

ally code 259-737-563

Message 48 of 70 (643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the first time im having this problem.

Ally code: 868-391-628.

I tried like 4 times to  activate Geo Brute or droid bomber, nogo.

I think we should be compensated somehow.

Screenshot_20200704-082612_Heroes.jpg
Message 49 of 70 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bug.  Happened 3 times in the same battle.  Never summoned at the start and didn’t summon two times with ability.

GBA bug 

Message 50 of 70 (631 Views)