by tvsfrink

Original Post

General Skywalker Losing Protection in Phase 1 of Sith Raid

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version S9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug General Skywalker was losing protection to Darth Nihilus attacks in phase 1 of the heroic sith raid once Nihilus reached enrage. Nihilus attacks should not affect protection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use General Skywalker in phase 1 of the sith raid.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

General Skywalker should not lose protection from Nihilus attacks in phase 1 of the sith raid.

Message 1 of 10 (751 Views)

Re: General Skywalker Losing Protection in Phase 1 of Sith Raid

Community Manager (retired)
@tvsfrink Hey, we tested this today and were unable to reproduce. Would you be able to provide a video or some screenshots to investigate further?
Thanks.
Message 2 of 10 (721 Views)

@tvsfrink What was your team composition? How many allies were left at the time he started losing protection?

★★ Apprentice

See attached. 

Heroes_2020-02-12-19-09-40.jpg
Message 4 of 10 (694 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@GladOS-013 Per above SS, all allies alive, the four 501st clones. You can see he has no protection left, causing him to go into cover.
Message 5 of 10 (692 Views)

@tvsfrink Did you use the shield on GAS, and then Nihilus annihilated him? That would remove all protection.

★★ Apprentice
@GladOS-013 I don't believe so. From what I remember he was getting hit with basics. I could have done it by accident but I don't think I did. I always use the shield on the clones first.
Message 7 of 10 (675 Views)

@tvsfrink No worries. I'm just trying to think through scenarios that could generate this situation without a bug first. I can't test this so I'm just trying to eliminate testing criteria for the support team.

@tvsfrink If GAS has defence down and hitting Nihilus with his basic, Nihilus steals 25% protection from him due to his Lord of Hunger unique ability. This includes when GAS counter attacks. Could this be what's happening?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 10 (638 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ChristophIV it's possible, although I've run this team for multiple raids now and never seen it happen before. I'll try to watch for def down on him next time, although honestly I don't ever remember him having defense down (assuming due to his unique).
Message 10 of 10 (629 Views)