General Kenobi challenge completed and no rewards. EA support is ZERO help.

by ChancelorV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

General Kenobi challenge completed and no rewards. EA support is ZERO help.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 654-513-748
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I completed the GA challenge for General Kenobi and I never received the rewards. I was supposed to receive three pieces of gear. I contacted EA support, provided them with screenshots of the quest no longer being available and of the title screen showing that it was completed. They were zero help and continue to be. They told me to post it in the forums which I am doing now. However, I'm not sure how this is going to help get me the gear that I never received.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. I will help in any way I can.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I attached a SS showing that the quest was no longer available because it was completed.  I also attached a SS showing I was awarded the title.

GK2.jpg
GK.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: General Kenobi challenge completed and no rewards. EA support is ZERO help.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for the report. I checked your account and can confirm the following:

• You successfully completed Prestigious Quest - Grand Arena: General Kenobi Challenge on 17/04/2019
  • Aside from the portrait, you also received the following gear for completing the above mentioned challenge: 
    • 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype.
    • 2 Mk 12 Czerka Implant Prototype.
  • You currently have 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype and 2 Mk 12 Czerka Implant Prototype in your Inventory.

Hope this helps, thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)

All Replies

Re: General Kenobi challenge completed and no rewards. EA support is ZERO help.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for the report. I checked your account and can confirm the following:

• You successfully completed Prestigious Quest - Grand Arena: General Kenobi Challenge on 17/04/2019
  • Aside from the portrait, you also received the following gear for completing the above mentioned challenge: 
    • 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype.
    • 2 Mk 12 Czerka Implant Prototype.
  • You currently have 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype and 2 Mk 12 Czerka Implant Prototype in your Inventory.

Hope this helps, thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)