by Dretzle

Original Post

General Kenobi Cleanses Locked Debuffs

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel XL
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug General Kenobi character is cleansing locked debuffs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the HAAT raid, play with General Kenobi on your team. When the battle gets to enrage mode, the next attack places a locked Healing Immunity on all characters. This is locked meaning it cannot be cleansed. However, General Kenobi's cleanse move will cleanse it. Commander Luke's self-cleanse does not cleanse the locked Healing Immunity, so this seems specific to General Kenobi's cleanse move in particular.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Others on the forums have also reported General Kenobi being able to cleanse the new debuff Plague that Mother Talzin applies, though this debuff is also not supposed to be cleanseable. This is game-breaking to the new nightsisters characters.

Message 1 of 7 (436 Views)

Re: General Kenobi Cleanses Locked Debuffs

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report! This has been flagged for investigation.

Message 2 of 7 (391 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya!

Fixed with UPDATE: 10/20 @ 4:22PM Pacific

Message 3 of 7 (358 Views)

★★★ Guide

NECRO - ha, makes sense though -- I'm getting Kenobi who is removing Talzin's plague when not at full health.  I'm not sure I can do a video on the phone but I'll get some pics next time - it's happened multiple times.  I usually try and take him down first because it's an issues.  Specifically talking about NO Barriss... I've seen it happen under Barris but with her Mad healz it doesn't even need to be part of the discussion.

Having a few things crop up with Talzin and the game btw - got one on here regarding the intial hit and the revived toon getting blocked by foresight, and another with her plague bearer zeta might not be bugged but there is an issue with it. 

Kenobi in general seems to be buggy.  He's popping in and out of Taunt, Foresight, and Stealth in one turn - might be WAI but it looks funky as heck.

Message 4 of 7 (332 Views)

★★★ Guide

Bump - Kenobi is clearing Plague without getting to full health.  Zariss is NOT in the party.  Thank you. 

Message 5 of 7 (306 Views)

★★★ Guide

B to the Bump - Kenobi is clearing plague - his health can be 50% and no Zarriss is playing in the ball pit - repeat - no Zariss. In. The. Ballpit.  Kenobi cleanses the plagues at whim.

Message 6 of 7 (272 Views)

★★★ Guide
Kenobi still clearing plague when not at full health. Just because I've geared up more, and he dies faster, doesn't really un-bug him Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (255 Views)