Re: General Grievous always goes first with Java Engineer-all allies have 100%tm

by Sahathor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

General Grievous always goes first with Java Engineer-all allies have 100%tm

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Everyone
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 392-911-963
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Put General Grievous on lead (speed 214) with t3 (speed 217) and JavaEngineer (speed 241 without bonuses). Leave other two spots open. In that case JE goes first and uses his Recalibrate. Now GG and T3 have both 100% TM. In that case General Grievous will ALWAYS goes first. I've tested this in GW. Always. This should be a tie and rng, and t3 will never be first. Add one additional ally (not a droid) - speed 174 (lower than everyone). In this case, after recalibrate GG and T3 will have 100% TM, and T3 will now ALWAYS goes first. So if I add additional ally I can infulence the turn order. It was my assumption, that in case of the tie its rng who goes first. This is clearly not the case. This is 100% reproducable, and always behaves in that way.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? see above
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country

see above

Message 1 of 6 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: General Grievous always goes first with Java Engineer-all allies have 100%tm

★★★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks that's not the case. I was only testing it with the first battle, therefore they all start from scratch.

@crzydroid thx for your time to test it.

Like crzydroid stated, testing in GW is broken, as the results are the same. Was hoping for some arena testing as with production env I would need to spend some considerable amount of crystals to try it out. 

The reason why I posted it, is that I tried to figure out the team to use in GA, that would be consistent, but with crzydroid results seems like this is in fact completely rng, and that I lack the proper environment to make sure how it works. Too bad, was hoping to replace bb8 in that team Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (336 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Recall that entering the same GW battle with the same setup and the same actions in the same order will have the same seed and always produce the same results. You have to change something if you want a different random result while testing in GW.

Message 2 of 6 (416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ok thx for the tip. Didn't know that.

So I've put just 7 lower speed characters as my fourth, and in each case after recalibrate t3 was first, even if both t3 and GG have full tm.

Message 3 of 6 (407 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@Sahathor Hey there, in Galactic War the Turn Meter is carried over by your characters from the previous encounter which is most probably why you're seeing this order of operations.
Hope this helps.
Message 4 of 6 (379 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've just tried this in my GW, and in my first battle with no other allies, T3 went first. With an extra ally, Grievous went first. So far, the opposite of what you describe. Grievous did continue to go first with a few different allies in the 4th spot.

I defeated that node with another character and tried the team in question fresh on the next node. With no allies, T3 again went first.

I tried 2 different 4th allies and a scenario with two more allies and Grievous went first in each case. Then I tried another four-person scenario with a different 4th ally and this time T3 went first.

I took this as a sufficient counterfactual to disprove your working hypothesis and did not test further nodes.

Message 5 of 6 (377 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks that's not the case. I was only testing it with the first battle, therefore they all start from scratch.

@crzydroid thx for your time to test it.

Like crzydroid stated, testing in GW is broken, as the results are the same. Was hoping for some arena testing as with production env I would need to spend some considerable amount of crystals to try it out. 

The reason why I posted it, is that I tried to figure out the team to use in GA, that would be consistent, but with crzydroid results seems like this is in fact completely rng, and that I lack the proper environment to make sure how it works. Too bad, was hoping to replace bb8 in that team Standard smile.

Message 6 of 6 (337 Views)