Original Post

Accepted Solution

General Grievous Mettalloid Monstrosity

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 8 plus
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug This is a two part bug: Netalloid monstrousty is not supposed to be able to defeat characters, and when a droid or separatist ally dies, GG gets a bonus turn and his cooldosns are reset. 1) GG is killing B1. He removes 8 stacks and it actually does defeat B1. Whether this is WAI or not, it is the root of the bug. 2) General Grievous, when he starts his turn, kills B1. His TM bar then flashes and his cool downs reset. I assume this is his “bonus” turn. What is throwing me off is, he never actually gets to take his real turn. When his turn starts he kills B1 and it procs his bonus turn, entirely skipping his normal turn. Now if this is WAI, the ability certainly doesn’t read that way.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load into a game with GG lead, B1, and 3 other droids / separatists. Make it so B1 will die when GG starts his turn. Watch what happens.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 19 (1,597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: General Grievous Mettalloid Monstrosity

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

We've done a lot of testing and managed to reproduce the issue with the cooldowns not resetting correctly. We've flagged this as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 18 of 19 (1,959 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Notadopted and thanks for the report!

1) The first part of this is not a bug. GG is not actually killing B1. GG is dealing damage to B1, and as a result, B1 is losing 8 stacks. However, then the unique ability of B1 "Droid Battalion" is what actually destroys the B1 character if all his stacks are depleted. These technical interactions, and the verbiage surrounding the skills are very important. In the end, GG's unique can result in the B1 being removed from the battlefield, but GG's ability is not removing the B1 directly, and that's why it is working as intended.

★★★★★ Novice

Right I understand what’s is technically happening to B1 and why he is dying. That’s why I said it might be WAI but is the root of the bug, which is the bonus turn issue. 

If if you have an explanation for that great. This isn’t the place to discuss my opinion on the GG B1 interaction lol.

Message 3 of 19 (1,554 Views)

Alas, I have no information or opinion on #2, so I'll remain silent on it, and let people with more information and experience consider that one! Standard smile

★★★★★ Novice

You’ve always been helpful! Appreciate it!

also here is a screenshot of right after B1 died to GG... didn’t even get his cooldowns reset!

6AD94174-3637-4FD6-9B9D-B7FBAA204016.jpeg
Message 5 of 19 (1,542 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After running GG squad in arena for a little over a week, I can confirm his abilities sometimes reset and sometimes do not reset when he kills B1 with his passive. He never actually takes a bonus turn. 

I actually had a very weird moment where GG passive:

1) killed B1 

2) put magna guard at 1 hp and proc’d his bonus turn (he was stunned so he just died)

3) GG did not reset his cooldowns

4) the turn order was not GG -> magna bonus turn -> magna die -> GG bonus turn. Instead GG just took his normal turn and both other units died.

Message 6 of 19 (1,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have also had it where B1 dies on grevious' turn and his cooldowns don't reset

Message 7 of 19 (1,451 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bump. As of today cooldowns are still not resetting.

Message 8 of 19 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah B1 death still not resetting GG cooldowns if it dies at start of his turn

Message 9 of 19 (1,375 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not that this matters anymore considering the release of Malak and Darth Revan, but is this ever going to get fixed or addressed? 

If not, can I get my money back? Already felt like a bait and switch and now Malak is getting hotfixed before majority of people even have 7* g12 double zeta....... the response to GG was “just wait until full g12+ with all zetas and all separatist droids.” Well I did that and it was bugged and I’ve been ignored for over a month. So either let me know you’re at least working on it or give me my money back.

Message 10 of 19 (1,325 Views)