[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RapidDucks
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. IRaconI and Maximoto_666
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Happens with every Legend
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Happens with every Legend
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Happens everywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looting a dead players loot box right after they died
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Happens in everygame
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) From the launch of the game till today
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I loot a dead player right after they die the gear tab is not loading in. After a few seconds it returns and I can loot as normal. When the loot box is already on the ground for some time the gear tab is already loaded. Normally this is not so bad, but I died like 3 or 4 times mid combat beacuse I wanted do swap my shields with a new one but couldn't because the gear tag did not load.
What should be happening instead? The gear tab should be there as soon as I open the dead players loot box
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For me finish or kill someone and loot the box right after

I attached a video which shows my problem.

Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: Gear tab not loading in directly when I loot a dead player

Community Manager

Thanks for the submission!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)