Gear purchasing options change order

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 12.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) A_pVLVMTQ16gWBwpzz0vxA
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Gear purchasing options switch their order on screen after one item is purchased using the find gear option making it easy to accidentally purchase an item using crystals instead of intended currency.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use find gear then buy gear G12 gear pieces when there is a 5, 10 and crystal purchase option. Start by purchasing the 20!option and the remaining options will alter their positions.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I recently lost over 300 crystals when I searched for gear and was presented with three options in the following order left to right on the screen. 1. Buy gear with crystals 2. Buy 5 gear with 400 guild events tokens 3 buy 10 gear with 800 guild events tokens.

I wanted to purchase both the 10 and 5 using the event tokens. I purchased the 10 first and then the 5 in quick succession. But what happened is that the 5 crystal option and th 5 token option switched positions on the screen after the 10 was purchased so I ended up using crystals instead of tokens.

You could argue I should have been paying closer attention but I feel this altering of the order on screen is extremely deceptive or a bug that should be fixed.

the screen grab is if the remaining gear piece after I made the purchase using crystals (in error)

B65976A7-61AA-420D-8BF4-873833A89051.jpeg
Message 1 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: Gear purchasing options change order

Hi, @rogue-611 thanks for the report!

Sorry to hear this happened to you. As an option, you could try to contact SWGOH Customer Support (see link below), and report this as an "accidental purchase" error. In some situations, they can actually refund you the crystals that you spent.

Hope this helps!

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Re: Gear purchasing options change order

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the suggestion but I had tried contacting support first and the said they couldn’t (or wouldn’t) help. 

Added some additional screen shots of this issue since I had the situation again today but this time at least was extra aware.  

87A5CA28-240A-45D0-8F55-841A15A8EFA2.jpeg
8EDE8208-0E97-4D1A-8148-26B0F9C20D46.jpeg
Message 3 of 3 (295 Views)