Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gear level bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version 12 SKQ1.210908.001
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Nightsister zombie is upgraded to gear level 13 and relic 3 but only shows as gearl level 12 when trying to use her in territory war.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country

Nightsister zombie is upgraded to gear level 13 and relic 3 but only shows as gearl level 12 when trying to use her in territory war.

Message 1 of 7 (547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gear level bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LICENSED2GAME, and thank you for the ally code.

It looks like you did join the previous Territory War before you upgraded your Nightsister Zombie to relic 3 (you upgraded it on 8/01/2022, 4:57 pm GMT+1). Your roster gets locked when you join, and any change to your roster after that won't be visible during the Territory War. You can always leave the Territory War and re-join it after you make changes so that they will be reflected. I hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (512 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LICENSED2GAME, and thank you for the report.

What's your ally code so that we can have a look at your account?

Message 2 of 7 (533 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Sure, 688-143-765
Message 3 of 7 (521 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LICENSED2GAME, and thank you for the ally code.

It looks like you did join the previous Territory War before you upgraded your Nightsister Zombie to relic 3 (you upgraded it on 8/01/2022, 4:57 pm GMT+1). Your roster gets locked when you join, and any change to your roster after that won't be visible during the Territory War. You can always leave the Territory War and re-join it after you make changes so that they will be reflected. I hope this helps!

Message 4 of 7 (513 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Thanks for the response. In regards to the relic level that might be correct, I think I upgraded that a little later but my account was checked and I upgraded my nightsister zombie to gear level 13 on July 31st and the territory wars started August 2nd, so she still missed a gear level.
Message 5 of 7 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @LICENSED2GAME, and thank you for the reply.

The Territory War Join Phase started on July 31st, the attack phase started on August 2nd, that is correct. You upgraded your Zombie to gear 13 after you joined as well (the upgrade to gear level 13 was earlier on 7/31/2022, 9:36 pm GMT+1).

Message 6 of 7 (426 Views)

★★ Novice

I see, that must be it then. Thank you!

Message 7 of 7 (413 Views)