Gear charge inscription not recharging properly

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? It happens on everything
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I have masterwork lightning strike with 100% charge inscription so it has 2 charges instead of 1. When I use it it starts to recharge. After it recharges 1 segment I use it but, when I use the 1 recharges segment any and all progress it made to recharging the second segment disappears entirely and essentially makes the inscription useless after the first opening use
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a piece of gear with the charge inscription
What happens when the bug occurs? I have masterwork lightning strike with 100% charge inscription so it has 2 charges instead of 1. When I use it it starts to recharge. After it recharges 1 segment I use it but, when I use the 1 recharges segment any and all progress it made to recharging the second segment disappears entirely and essentially makes the inscription useless after the first opening use
What should be happening instead? Not consuming the entire portion of the second charge when I’m using the first. It should keep recharging while I’m using the other charge that isn’t recharginf

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Just random areas, everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.02.19 12.15
Summarize your bug I have 100% charge for my RB lightning strike the masterwork version so my lightning strike has 2 charges, well when it’s recharging even if it’s close to being at 2 charges instead of continueing to charge while I use it I’ll consume the entire thing. So if I get 1 charge and let it charge some if I use that one charge before it finishes the 2nd recharge it loses the entire charge progrsss and starts from scratch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a piece of gear with 100% or more
What happens when the bug occurs? Charge doesn’t recharge effectively, consumes all the recharge progress of the second charge even when I use it once
What should be happening instead? Continueing to make progress of recharging when I use the full recharged segment

Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)

Re: Gear charge inscription not recharging properly

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with Binary Star aswell. Rolled with +100% charges and it does the same thing.

Message 2 of 5 (230 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Me too, but with other pieces of gear such as the Interceptor's cluster mines and Absolute Zero.
Message 3 of 5 (116 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem with Absolute Zero (Interceptor) with +300% charges (4 charges total.)

Even worse, I can't use the recharged segments until the whole thing is completed - if I use all 4 I have to wait until all 4 are full then I can use them all.

If I use 3, wait for 2 to recharge then use the 4th it completely empties so I have to wait for all 4 to recharge before I can use any.

Message 4 of 5 (96 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Issue has yet to be resolved, also effects ordinance launcher and heavy assault launcher, but also effects probably ever other ability.

Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help